Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

NONE OF THESE AT MY PLACE 😞

@denn2626 @kovalevka @mbm979 you literally have to go check your local marshalls as often as possible.. it took me a while to find them..( about 5-6weeks)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Nope. OOS as usual.

@mezzotown88. I scored big time at marshalls too!  I was most excited about the lipsticks and I picked up Poe.  They also had tons of the kvd shade and light brushes and palettes which I grabbed. Lots of lock it eye corrector primer too.   Oh, and lots of Bite Beauty items. 😱

@sarahshter What's poe? 

it's the navy blue shimmer shade. i have a mini 🙂

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@Maria88I might go back and get the Kat Von D shade/light/eyeshadowpalette tomorrow..I missed my chance getting the shade and light palette when it was available ... so excited to see them at my Marshalls.. so stoked right now!!! 😁😁

They're cheaper than the sale price at Sephora! My stores never carry any of the good stuff =(

Same here Maria.  My Marshall's is a DUD.  Though I will go look tomorrow on the extremely small chance they have any KVD stuff.  Fingers crossed!

@mbm979 hope you find them!! Good Luck!! 🙂 

Me too!  Thanks and I'll let you guys know if I find anything awesome. 🙂    (Unrelated though I'm not feeling optimistic in general AT ALL right now.  I put off buying the Hourglass palette last weekend and now it is OOS.  So hoping my luck turns around at Marshalls.)

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The hand cream set is going home with me!!! So excited right now!!! 😁😁

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

DC8DDEAF-F9FA-4B09-A1F5-572D536D3531.png

If you redeem the $25 gift card for an item under $25, you just pay shipping. 

his is AMAZING!!!! Just the kind of thing I LOVE to support! It's a WIN/WIN situation. I wish all of life was like this! 

@ClassicallyFab Thank you for posting! BeautyKind has the best deals. I remember them doing a $40 off no min promotion for new members back in the day. 🤑

So awesome! @myumew💕😄

Went looking for the Zodiac palette and saw this on their home page...

bh.JPG

Even items marked as New Releases are marked down

Spoiler
bhh.JPG

The Zodiac Palette comes out 11/13 though and the sale will be over by then. Smiley Indifferent  Maybe this is a good excuse to finally try this brand!

IMG_2762.PNG

has anyone gotten this deal? i was just on the glamglow s...

has anyone gotten this deal? i was just on the glamglow site and they all appear sold out.

I picked up the travel size power mud for $11.54 shipped....

I picked up the travel size power mud for $11.54 shipped. yesterday, I ordered close to 10 pm PST. :0 this is a really good deal!! I didn't see any out of stock yet

Liberty London has a few lovely gift sets. The Liberty print wash bags & makeup bags are normally £25 & £35 on their own! Shipping to the US is £10.Screenshot_20171109-140501.png

15,191 Replies
testing