Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@tsavorite @Ispend2much6 I just bought so much stuff ant the VIB!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

@mermadelove,

Just get used to saying,  "Hello, Sales....    Bye, Bye, Money!"  🙂

@mermadeloveWe're on the same wavelength today; I used the word, "Argh" regarding deals today too. 🙂

I think that happens a lot here! 

@Ispend2much6

@mermadelove  Yes, yes it is. 😉

Anonymous Insider

I just found 🙂

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Be afraid...be very afraid 😱

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@muddlepup  Terrified over here!!! 

Re: Ulta cyber funday is live! hopefully beautydealsbff will...

@SnowyZebra21 yay!!.. by the way who is beautydealsbff 

@mezzotown88 here are some pictures of the items I might...

@mezzotown88 here are some pictures of the items I might throw in my cart. I'm trying to stack the freebies :0

@mezzotown88 she is new beauty blogger that posts beauty...

@mezzotown88 she is new beauty blogger that posts beauty deals and breaks down the cost of certain beauty products, so you get the best deals for the best prices 🙂 you should definitely check out her page for all her previous posts too !

Re: @mezzotown88 she is new beauty blogger that posts beauty...

@SnowyZebra21 I'm checking the site right now.. also I would like to recommend beauddiction.. she is also a blogger that posts deals.... she has her own youtube channel and website beautypical....

anyway what are you planning to get from ulta's cyber fundays?

I think the Too Faced lipstick is $10 every where right n...

I think the Too Faced lipstick is $10 every where right now. Just got this from Too Faced direct.

Re: I think the Too Faced lipstick is $10 every where right n...

@Lazybeautybeast I picked up I'm bossy and hot mess because those two are the only colors I would wear .. I don't wear nudes because I don't look great wearing them as when I'm wearing reds or even light pinks..

RE: I think the Too Faced lipstick is $10 every where right n...

I own the clear one and it’s a great simple gloss. I’ll definitely grab another one! It is sticky but that’s never bothered me.

RE: I think the Too Faced lipstick is $10 every where right n...

Which makes me very suspicious....not very good reviews anywhere....

Very true @Lazybeautybeast!  This is Macys

nacys.JPG

Also, if anyone here gets the Macy's monthly sub, the November box had a $10 credit towards any purchase.  Also, all beauty ships free - so I'm wondering if I could use for this and just get the whole thing for free?!  BRB!

@ZombieMetroAnt How do you like the Macy's subscription? I'm looking for a couple new ones but cannot decide which ones to get.  I get play and the dermstore beauty Fix.  Anyone have any good recommendations for good beauty boxes?  Seriously though, it always makes a crummy day better when my beauty box shows up.

@sarahshterHeart

Spoiler
I like it!  It's similar to Play but this is $15/month, however, it comes with $5 of Macy's Money but Nov's box came with $10!  Also, this typically arrives the first week of the month Smiley LOL

Not sure if you're familiar with the site My Subscription Addiction but they have pics of all prior boxes, although this sub is pretty new and there's only been 4.  Either way, you can see the products it includes and get a better indication of what to expect Heart 

Oh, and you may also want to check out this thread for pics of other boxes: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Subscription-Central-Spoilers-Unboxings-and-More/m-p/337...

I like BoxyCharm the best @sarahshter. Macy’s is pretty decent, the makeup bags have been cute, and good quality, and the samples are good.

15,192 Replies
testing