Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Used! Ty!!

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ulta - 

I'm especially eyeing the mascara set.  If you have a 20% off coupon, the set is only $16.80, and you can get 12% cash back with rakuten.  If you're diamond, you can also get 5.5x points on this purchase.  So tempting.  Ulta also has a 5x multiplier for hair tools, a 5x multiplier on fragrance, a 5x multiplier on anything (if you're diamond), and the 20% off coupon.  

I've done the math and if you buy a fragrance or hair tool, you'll get 9.5x points.  When you factor in the 20% off coupon, it's like you're getting 46% off your purchase (including what you pay out of pocket and what you will earn in points).

2019-12-13 09_36_37-Tarte _ Ulta Beauty.png

This is a great deal. Thanks for sharing!!

If anyone has an extra 20% code I would really really appreciate it. For some reason I didn’t get sent one this time around. 

@snickerdoodle10 I’ll send you one now. 

Offer valid from December 13 (12:01 AM EST) 2019 to December 16 (3:00 AM EST), 2019.Offer valid from December 13 (12:01 AM EST) 2019 to December 16 (3:00 AM EST), 2019.

Tons of holiday sets on sale at Nordstrom (Origins, Fresh, Kopari, etc)

Bobbi Brown has pick 5 samples with $50 purchase in Canada. I am trying out some of her products so excited to get a mini pot rouge, lipstick, lip gloss, eye cream and mask to try.

Can also get $10 off, DM me for a code.

IMG_2254.jpg

GILT CITY HAS VOUCHERS FOR YSL..THE SKINSTORE..AND THE MAKEUP ERASER

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

BIRCHBOX HAS A HUGE SALE RIGHT NOW..THEY HAVE TONS OF PRODUCTS 50% OFF..ALL TOP BRANDS😀

TJ Maxx and Marshalls have online clearance deal going on today. Lots of good beauty brands: beauty blender, bare minerals, etc

I don't remember if it's against the rule since I have not posted a request before (if it is, please elt me know and I'll delete the post or let me know which thread to post it in).

Does anyone have a spare 20% fragrance targeted coupon from Sephora that went out to few people that went out and not planning on using it? I never buy fragrance but have something to get so would love one if someone can pm me the picture (please don't post here else people use it, I plan to use it in-store and they would ask for bar code/ picture/code I think). Ulta doesn't have the fragrance I am looking to buy. TIA

Hello,

Let me know if the fragrance code for Sephora worked, I can post mine for someone else who needs it.

Thanks.

@ChanChanMakeup  unfortunately it did not. It says it's for specific members so I think it's tied to the email it was sent to

That's a bummer. Thanks.

I sent you my code.  Let me know if it works for you!

@StillSlaying  Thanks again. SA in my store was kind enough to let me use it. 

That's great!  Glad it worked out for you!!!

@StillSlaying  Thanks so much, so nice of you to send me the code. It didn't work online but I am going to try in store and will let you know. 

@naturalooks15 unfortunately, I think the targeted discounts can only be used by the account it was given to. 

15,191 Replies
testing