Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

AED38BCF-75CD-44A3-9635-63DFB5DA396D.jpeg

MAC direct:

Tonight Only: Free Mascara!

Instacurl Lash Mascara SHOP NOW

Get a free full-size Instacurl Lash Mascara ($24 value) with orders $50+ no code needed. Plus free shipping! Hurry up - this deal ends at midnight!

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hi guys! 😊 Dolls Kill is having their summer sale (up to 70% off)!!! However, if you aren't obsessed with their clothes (like I am) they also have some wonderful beauty items included in the deals! I have included a few of the top picks below! Let me know if you pick up anything good! (They also offer free shipping all day every day.)

Bath and Unwind Discovery Box- $60 GBP, worth $200.  Shows up in my cart for $68.49.

These are samples, but some are very high end, and are worth $20, $30, even $60.00 USD.

Look Fantastic 4 hour flash sale - Don't forget Top Cash Back UK - pm me if you need a referral

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 8.21.10 PM.png

Bitter Lace Beauty

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 8.02.30 PM.png

That unicorn palette is soooooo temptiiiiinnnggg! @veronika23mlfw11216-fullpony

Ulta is at 7.5% on ebates today.

I caved and ordered the T-3 whirl trio set. I should have gotten it during the point multiplier with my coupon but life got busy! My 20% hair styling tool was only good two more days, didn't think much would come up between now and then. At least I had double b-day month points. Now I debate if I make a trip back to the store, they had a couple barrels on the bonus clearance items. 

At Belk, you can get $10 off 20 with the code 58018395. I used it to get a beauty blender for $10.

Thanks so much for posting. Picked up a Dior On Stage Liner to try.

what is Belk? I'm new to all this. I'm also in Canada. M...

what is Belk? I'm new to all this. I'm also in Canada. M ou t sure if that effects it

Re: what is Belk? I'm new to all this. I'm also in Canada. M...

It is just a department store that I believe is more popular in the southern US. I’m not sure if they ship to Canada! 

Mahalo

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 2.11.50 PM.png

@veronika23 I don’t think I’m a 100% awake yet. I saw Mahalo and I was wondering who you were saying Thanks in Hawaiian ! But then I realized that you were mentioning the Mahalo company 🤪

watermel.PNGwatermelon.PNG

Heart I actually have this one and it's super cute! I admit, it was the watermelon bag that influenced my decision Smiley LOL

Spoiler
waterr.png

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Has anyone really used this brand! It’s pretty high priced but you don’t hear anything about it....I see it in subscription boxes a lot!

LOVE THEIR EYESHADOWS!

LOVE THEIR EYESHADOWS!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@muddlepup-  I've gotten a couple of their samples in my Ipsy box, I got a highlighter and a blush. Both were nice, but nothing special.

AB10E7B5-1957-4267-815D-05622E55206B.jpeg

3FDB99F3-8092-4218-B682-51FEE27DC4F0.jpeg

D481056B-72CB-4A74-B5DF-8355C700076B.jpeg

13,460 Replies