Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Any unused NORDSTROM NOTE please pm me =)

Take an extra 20% off of sale items at Stila with code SALE20

Has someone already posted the Stila sale?

stilla.JPG

I'm getting a back up of this gorgeous lippie....with code, the price gets reduced to $13.60 

Spoiler
stila.JPGstila1.JPG

Oh, that color would suit you to a T @RGbrown 💕

@ZombieMetroAnt I was just looking at that one too...gorgeous!! Smiley Very Happy

Algenist (direct) Flash sale - 30% off Super Size products.

Use code: SUPER30

Offer ends 11:59pm PST 7/23/17

Detox market has free shipping all weekend no minimum pur...

Detox market has free shipping all weekend no minimum purchase with code SHIPFREE

Simplehuman mirror is backordered on nordies so make sure to grab one now if you wanted it just to guarantee you get it!

Also check out all the beauty deals! I grabbed my living proof jumbo duo with the mini dry shampoo.

I highly recommend the 5x SimpleHuman mirror. It is often excluded from coupons so this Nordstrom purchase is awesome. I wish I had it in Rose Gold though.

sabrinas wrote:

Simplehuman mirror is backordered on nordies so make sure to grab one now if you wanted it just to guarantee you get it!

Also check out all the beauty deals! I grabbed my living proof jumbo duo with the mini dry shampoo.

I've heard so much about this mirror.  I already have a standing mirror, what I really want is a mounted one in my bathroom. 

mounted mirror.jpg

LORAC Pirates of the Caribbean Eyeshadow Palette 40% off at Ulta.

pirates.jpg

I have a $10 off $30 Smashbox purchase at Ulta I won't be using. It expires 7/29, please comment when used.

Spoiler
3NJUZ24G7J

@suzyo Thank you! I picked up an extra photo finish primer.

I'm guessing the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale isn't opening up until 3 a.m. Eastern time, since it's not open now at midnight.  Does anyone know for sure?  Thanks.

@Ispend2much6 I can confirm that the Early Access sale started at midnight PST so I assume the same time zone is used for the regular access.

Thank you @minivan100.  That gives me more time to plan. Smiley Happy

Spied Urban decay eyeliner at tjmaxx today of course it was just the empty box   Smiley Sad

@sonnydee I saw some today, too! But they were either like you said, just empty boxes, or looked like they had been used multiple times Smiley Sad

Amazon Prime: This Household Essentials Box is $14.99 - link is on MSA's site  ❤️

msa.JPG

I just received this yesterday; the box is packed with items!

use code BOXY5 for $5 off at colourpop! 

13,649 Replies