Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

😭😭😭 so sad to see it gone as I was about to  finish checking out my primer!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tatcha.com has LE gift sets that's extremely good value. I got the indigo one. Most items are full-size. This is better deal than the giltcity offer. Hurry!

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Stila update:

The "buy a stay all day liquid lipstick, get a free lipliner" deal is still going on, but now there's also code THANKYOU20 that takes 20% off (code innercircle does NOT work on this deal). And, the 20% comes off before the discount for the lipliner, meaning you get an extra discount off the "free" item! Oh Em Gee.

Free shipping at $50, but that's calculated *before* the discounts.

My order confirmation looks like this:

stila conf.pngYes, that's $84 of stuff for $27.20!! Never mind the fact that I don't need more pink lipstick. Haha!

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

you're the best at savings!! *hands down*

I did this and my order got cancelled. I always have issues with Stila though, maybe it's because I clapped back last time their CS had terrible communication 😂 

It looks like the sale is over.  The site is still accepting the code "thankyou20" though.

I can't get the lip liners to go free =/ I think the ended the promotion like JUST now

Oh nooooo! I was contemplating a second order. Kinda glad I dodged that bullet after all 💰

@RGbrown  You are amazing.  I can see that you not only like the product, you like the deal.  I'm with you on that!

@Ispend2much6

Deals, deals, deals, I love good deals! 😀

Amazon- for prime members only

Spend $25 on a prime eligible gift card (I bought a Sephora gift card), use code 'PRIMEVITAMIN' to get one of the Elements supplements free (up to $24.99 value), and 'PRIMESNACK' to get a free Wickedly Prime or Happy Belly snack. I figure that I'm going to spend $25 at Sephora, anyway, so why not. 3% back on Amazon at ebates.

dakggsdak.JPGdasjskaj.JPG

jus placed my order successfully. got Calcium for free and a bag of nuts! thank you!!! Smiley Tongue

That's great @yuzuJ!

How were you able to use the purchase of a Sephora GC to get this deal? I tried and even though the card was "prime" it said it the code wasnt eligible.

Sorry @Maria88, I just got home. I found where I found it. Icangwp blog. Second post down.

@ClassicallyFab  How did you find out about this?  Just curious because I didn't know.

I saw it on a blog, today. @Ispend2much6 Ha- not sure which. I try to check a bunch of deal blogs everyday. 

@ClassicallyFab  I did find a blog that had it, thanks!  That was fun; I got to combine my $9.99 snack box credit with the primesnack to get an even better deal.  It's the little things, you know? Smiley Wink

Great job @Ispend2much6!!

HSN's Beauty Deal of the Day- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick duos.  20% off with code 170340 (I'm not sure if this was specific to me or not,) or $10 off purchase with code NEWTOHSN for new customers only.  $26, free shipping.

Do No Wrong/Cliffhanger

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Matte Lip Duo

Honey/Black Cherry

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Cream Duo

Pretty!

13,688 Replies