Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

has anyone been able to find these in nyc? I've been looking for the night owl and the social butterfly for forever! thanks in advance!

Amazing find!! @Sansara

@Sansara Oh wow, I hope I will find the Derek Lam goodies in my local TJ Maxx🤞🏻

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Wanted to add to the “get over to Marshalls for all the KVD beauty” train. Picked up these Studded Kiss lipsticks for $6.99 each! They had so many. And in actual shades I wanted as well! Couldn’t resist.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@m26430 Great finds that aren't used/swatched!! I'm going to need to scour my area! Thank you!!

@m26430 Amazing find!! And even more amazing is the fact they are not swatched👍🏻

@m26430 Nice find!!🤗

What! I'm so jealous, that never happens at my local TJ Maxx. I need a Thin Lizzy backup!

Oooo! So glad you got lucky. My local Marshall’s just has a gazillion Shade & Light Contour palettes, and the Rust and Plum shadow palettes. Ha, neither of which I need, lol.

Thin Lizzy is my fav!!! I picked up 2!

Thin Lizzy is my fav!!! I picked up 2!

This only seemed to be available in stores previously.0507D198-A7CE-4C2E-A80E-F4ABA703BAAF.png

I did 3 of these for Christmas presents. With the Lancome...

I did 3 of these for Christmas presents. With the Lancome mascara total was $35 before tax, with large jar of Clinique Balm was $39 and rollerblading of Michael Kors was $40. So all great presents at $40 and under with great sample set.

Re: I did 3 of these for Christmas presents. With the Lancome...

Those will make  AWESOME Christmas presents! @Luvstravel

Stila DirectStila Direct

@ClassicallyFab Hmm I’ve been wanting to try the new glitter color from stila-wanderlust

I might get that 

Thanks for posting! 🤗🤗😘

Yay! @mezzotown88 Go for it! I love Their cream blushes- I think I’ll get one of those. 💕

@ClassicallyFab Maybe I should try their cream blushes.. which one do you recommend?? 

Thanks🤗😘

I think Lilium will be great if you’re cool-toned.

6229C1DD-B391-4A54-865B-427780F724C4.jpeg

3211C173-068C-43DE-BD2B-A6FB854D8A9C.jpeg

Camellia! @mezzotown88 Hands down- the most perfect shade! It’s not brownish like it looks in the photo on Beautykind. It looks like this:0DEA1148-AAE3-4F92-A456-410813D85821.jpeg

It’s really more mauve in person but I’m not finding great swatches online. It’s gorgeous. I have great makeup days EVERY time I wear It. 💕 I think Magnolia Would be super pretty, too.

@ClassicallyFab  Do they dry down well?

They don’t turn into a dry powder, but they stay put for me, even with oily skin. @Ispend2much6. I love Them. I usually Use powder blush on top, too. It’s so beautiful, and more subtle on their own. They blend like a dream.

@ClassicallyFab Thank you for the pictures!  Blush looks fantastic!!

15,191 Replies
testing