Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

02_February_PresidentsDay_HPBanners_DESKTOP_1800x.jpgFlower Beauty has free shipping on all orders, plus 25% off with code "flowerback".

TOO FACED 25% OFF BRONZERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS

GILT CITY HAS VOUCHERS FOR PRETTY VULGER..MAC..AND PMD

HAUTELOOK HAS KATE SOMERVILLE..SMASHBOX..

Cover FX 20% off your order + a gift on $65+. Use code ILOVEME

Screenshot at 2020-02-14 21-26-53.pngSugarpill has 30-90% off sitewide; this includes the Fun Size palette, which is currently $19.60.

Screenshot at 2020-02-14 21-22-56.pngFyrinnae has 14% off sitewide, plus various eyeshadows discounted an additional 10%, for 23% off total for those shades.

Additionally, I noticed while making my order: currently the free shipping minimum applies to the total before discount.

Screenshot at 2020-02-14 21-31-20.pngAce Beautē has 25% off sitewide with code VALS20, plus free palette at $50+. 

Screenshot at 2020-02-14 21-28-12.png

Milani has free shipping, no minimum, with code VDAYSHIP.

STILA SALE GOING ON NOW

SKINSTORE 25% OFF CODE PRES25

AD7C6E8B-A83C-40F8-9700-50009EE6C56E.jpeg

FE9500BE-B3D5-409A-8820-54BFA9E460FD.jpeg

C6189FAC-D343-4C0C-9EE2-91658B65E6A5.jpeg

81E2DAFD-DFD1-4226-B85A-41EC924D8168.jpeg

Nudestix dot com has some truly amazing deals if anyone is interested. Two kits are 50% off using code GET50. The Red Love Kit includes 3 red products including Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in Stiletto and Royal. Also included is Nude Plumping Lip Glacé in Cherry Red. This comes in a cute red container.The other Kit that is discounted is the Blush N Glow Kit. This contains the Nudies Matte in Naughty N Spice and Nudies Glow in Illumi-Naughty. 
Another code is FREESHIP with a $35.00 purchase. You also receive a heart pouch.

The final code is VDAY. With a $99.00 purchase, you get your choice of one of four mini kits. Choices are Mini Gel +Cheek Founders Kit, Nude +Sultry Lip 3 Piece Kit, Nude Metallic Berry 3 Piece Eye Kit and the final choice is Everyday Nude 3 Piece Kit. There is always free shipping with a minimum $49.00 purchase.

Offer valid while supplies last. No code needed.Offer valid while supplies last. No code needed.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Space NK has a ‘spring beauty edit’ for free.. with $285 purchase. A lot, I know, but there’s some real goodies in the bag, valued at $525 111 skin rose gold mask Diptyque fragrance oval Christophe Robin regenerating mask Briogio mask Dr Dennis Gross peel pads Chantecaille stress repair By terry hyaluronic Barbara Sturm face cream Eve Lom cleanser And more ! Anyone else as tempted as I am?

Offer ends 11:59 pm Feb. 12, 2020Offer ends 11:59 pm Feb. 12, 2020

Neiman Marcus Beauty Cue for February: code "dateprep."

• Retrouve Baume Ultime, 15 mL
  • Natura Bisse Inhibit Tensolift Neck Cream Deluxe
  • Diptyque Eau Capitale EDP, 10 mL
  • La Mer Genaissance Infused Watery Lotion Deluxe

Neiman Marcus Yours with any $50 Beauty Purchase

@Ispend2much6 Thx for posting.  I got the email too and could not resist.  Ugh!! I want to try out that new Diptyque scent.  

@blackkitty2014   You're welcome; this looks like a good one!

Report back:  Neiman Marcus substituted the Beauty Cue (ugh!!!) They send me 4-5 items of left over Ester Lauder GWP (which i dont want) lol

@blackkitty2014   Oh no, that's not right!!

Anonymous Insider

@blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 Yes, that’s not okay! I’d probably return the order. A good beauty cue is pretty much the only time I’ll order from Neiman Marcus. If they’re substituting the gwp, and since they no longer do the regular “pick five” samples (which often included niche perfumes, which I liked), I’m even less likely to shop there.

It’s hard enough to get an order made with a beauty cue because you don’t know when the code will come out, but I thought at least if you saw it added to the cart that it would come. I think this one went quite fast (I missed out), but I have seen them come back in stock later (even a really good one like this) and once I had an order ship without the beauty cue and I contacted CS and they still had it and sent it out separately.

It’s probably worth contacting CS to see if they want to try and make it right.

15,192 Replies
testing