Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

FYI Lime Crime Venus Palettes will be 50% off at Ulta this Sun 9/2 for the first day of the 21 Days of Beauty

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I've never tried anything from Lime Crime.  Worth it?

@CookieGirl1 I've recently tried the brand and was extremely impressed with the quality of the eyeshadows (I've got the venus 3 at full price and it blended like a dream) and I love the plushies (I've got the one in melon smoothie at full price and picked 3 new shades from the sale that started yesterday). 

The plushies are a 'light' version of a liquid lipstick. I am not a fan of liquid lips, but I love those, they last and I can wear them everyday without ruining my lips. They are sheer (which is how I like to wear them), but you can build them up if you want. Applying them and patting (as suggested by the brand) leaves a beautiful and flattering soft focus  finish on my lips.

@CookieGirl1 Their liquid lipsticks are pretty good. Their unicorn hair dye is fun if you are looking for something temporary. I’ve not used any of the shadows. 

@Indy701 some of the shadow colors look really pretty!

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Birchbox this weekend, 25% off the summer fri-yay items that were featured all summer! Some brands (there's a lot of good stuff!): Dr. Jart, Sunday Riley, Milk, Tocca, Glowskin, Herbivore, Davines, Kopari, Smith and Cult, Orbie, Mac etc

Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 5.35.17 PM.png

#0BA61D46-D377-4B0B-A9EF-B32DC97D1276.jpeg

Kohls has buy one get one half off select beauty. Not sure all the brands, I can't find a specific list and didn't want to search individually.. Ones I did see: BH, Lorac, Mally, the balm, cargo.

Alyaka - Don't forget Top Cashback UK - it's at 10.1%! - pm me if you need a referral 🙂

44d00001-4f16-4ecf-9eca-8242df45eae3.png

theBalm direct:

Treat Yourself to 25% OFF!

Too Faced direct. Ends 9/3.

Too Faced Cosmetics

4 free deluxe lippies with any purchase $15 or more! Deluxe products automatically added to cart at checkout once $15 threshold is reached. No code needed. US only.

91408786-0F60-4513-86F5-B185C9011EB5.jpeg

A9BC420F-8971-4D88-8A2F-32F7178E5EC7.jpeg

13C732A2-41FE-4780-A707-5C0F421C64B4.jpeg

They have a hot cocoa candle out that smells fantastic - like you have brownies baking in your home. Also the blueberry pancakes one smells soooo good. I was really trying not to buy any candles until the one day candle sale come early December, but I've been told that the majority of their candle fragrances that they have out now will be rotated out by then so it's a good time to pick up some candles if you have your eye on a specific fragrance that's not part of their normal line like mahogany teakwood.

MISSHAUS(dot)COM CD0AE75B-C947-4E77-87CE-506A294BDEA7.jpeg

79244EFF-45E0-496C-AA03-971CA7CACDCE.jpeg

Estee Lauder direct:

Rifle Paper Co. direct. Ends 9/4.

7D583F44-9661-468B-AD7E-FC877BABC925.jpeg

C2B39D5D-435F-4DBE-AC1B-C570802EA0A4.jpeg

Karity -

Labor Day Weekend Palette Sale: Buy one, get one 50% off -all eye and face palettes included.

Add 2 or more palettes to your cart. Enter code: LDW2018 during checkout to get 50% off the palette of equal or lesser value. May be used more than once per order. Cannot be combined with other sales, coupons, gift cards, referral codes, etc. Valid now through 9/6/18.

15,191 Replies
testing