Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

40068439-EF11-4651-9E77-8BBA6AC6D8F0.jpeg

D0588D3F-406A-4647-BC6C-A27DA52A930D.jpeg

9B0009D0-ADE6-4682-9692-28340382F219.jpeg

Dermstore Target Beauty Box $25. This is OOS online but I found mine in store. This bag is a really good deal. The SR Good Genes is 0.5 oz so just that is worth $50. The Lancer polish and the Tula Day & Night cream also 0.5 oz. The DHC cleansing oil is 1 oz and the Bioderma is 3.33 oz. The eye cream (0.07 oz) and sunscreen (0.3 oz) are both pretty small but you can definitely get some good use out of them. Last you get an Erno Lazlo Eye Mask. If you're traveling during the holidays or need a good gift, this a great choice.image.jpg

@makeitup305 this describes me perfectly!  Smiley LOLtarget.png 

...went in for floss, saw this bag & a couple other things, of course!  I agree, it's a fantastic deal! 

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Nice! Thanks for the post

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

This is a great Beauty Break if you were already placing an order! Maybe that’s why it’s so good... trying to encourage people to keep buying after all the sales have ended. 

This is a great Beauty Break if you were already placing an order! Maybe that’s why it’s so good... trying to encourage people to keep buying after all the sales have ended. 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

going to check this out and see if there are any good sets that sephora doesn't have! I was just going to buy full sized 'the water cream' with my VIB 20%, but if i can find a value set + 20% off that would be amazing. thanks!

@BearieBeautifuL The Tatcha website has way more sets and items that Sephora doesn't carry.  You can even create your own set.

Thx you @SportyGirly125.  The water cream set on Sephora was out of stock for so long and i found the Silk cream set on Tatcha direct.  It's worth it with the discount (i think) 😉

@blackkitty2014 hey, are you referring to the 'Smooth, Poreless Skin Obento Box" kit with the full size water cream? curious if there is another kit i haven't seen!

Yes @BearieBeautifuL, that was the one I was eyeing on since Oct. It’s all good though. I want to try Silk cream for winter time anyway so I just bought that set from Tatcha direct. It’s 20% off of $130 for $170 value.

@blackkitty2014 Most definitely worth it.  Plus there are stuff on Tatcha's site that Sephora doesn't sell like the travel size and gift sets.

B4ACC8B9-D756-4A24-B3D0-3278D60DCC65.jpeg

Oh that is strange. The email aid today only. Haven’t tried it before but it’s got great reviews. I ordered it with a promo code for additional 20% off. THANKYOU20 not sure if it’s one time use but it’s good on everything on the site from what I can see. 

@Shosh85 Wait, singles day is 11/11.  They're having a pre-singles day sale now?!

@itscarin Right? The email said it was a "singles day exclusive" 🤷‍♀️😉

15,192 Replies
testing