Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thanks for all the info regarding shipping and sales @Tofu 

OMG Sailor Moon!!! Why isn't THAT on sale? lol =,(

Neiman Marcus gift card promotion. Ends on the 22nd.

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 12.15.52 PM.png

Anyone into coffee, tea, or tumbler bottles?

- Starbucks has up to 50% off selected items including Bialetti moka pots, Bodum french presses, cold brew systems, Krups tea infuser/boiler, etc. Use code EGIFT15 to get a $15 gift card for purchases over $60. 

-Teavana has 30-75% off select tea and teaware including cast iron teapots, S'well bottles, etc. @blackkitty2014 posted some additional codes below. Smiley Happy

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 12.22.42 PM.png

I used B1G1 gift cards that I amassed during previous Starbucks Visa promotions so I ended up only spending $25 and got enough points for a free drink. Smiley Happy 

Too Faced sale reminder. Ends on the 21st.

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 12.52.40 PM.png

@jisub89 I looked at the sale section again (I bought some cheap tea last week during the sale) but I dont see any of those items on sale? Did you find them there or is the price just discounted on their normal page?

@Maria88, most of the items I posted about are from the Starbucks website. I'll edit my post since it's confusing that I lump the two together. You can pay with your Starbucks card for both sites though and get points for free drinks.

Teavana is having a pretty good sale.  I'm trying out their tea.  Also, if you sign up for the first time, they will send you a code $10 off of $30 purchase or more (the only con is free shipping at $50). FREETEA would get you a free 2oz tea (they have 3 choices right now).

Macy's has some Benefit highlighters and the dandelion blush on sale for 50% off. It's a pretty small selection, but I don't think these particular items were included in Benefit's recent sale.

Tatcha gilt city voucher is back! And Tatcha has a nice 2pc gift with purchase right now..

L'OCCITANE Direct IMG_9116.JPG

Totally forgot to give away my Ulta code. Smiley Sad

You may be able to sneak in an order if you act fast!

Use code: 3O7KZ4HVX7Q 

Here is my Ulta code 3O7KZ7732E

Anthropology sale section + additional 30% off.  I found more great skin care in stores as well.  I managed to snag Aurelia Cell Repair Night Oil for $48 (previously $92)!

Screen Shot 2017-08-19 at 11.18.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-19 at 11.18.19 PM.png

20% off Ulta, expiring tonight.  Please comment if used!

Spoiler
3O7KZCYA35

Ulta  20%  Off  Code:  307KZ5GXN4K      Expires Today

Please post if used.

redeemed (not by me)...just letting folks know it's gone Smiley Happy

IMG_5252.PNG

Ulta! Please don't use without claiming (it's a bummer when people claim and it gets swiped from them) 

redeemed (not by me)...just letting folks know it's gone

had to share this post I saw...

mj.JPG

Spoiler
Post reads:
Nice deal at Marc Jacobs Beauty. Get 50% off the Brow Wow pencil with code BROWWOW plus a free mini Enamored Hi-shine lip lacquer in shade Sugar Sugar with code SUMMER. Free shipping with any purchase plus Ebates has 4% cash back. If you spend over $50, you can choose a full size eyeliner in the shade overt instead with code HIGHLINER. Make sure you are on marcjacobsbeauty.com to find this deal!

this is such a good deal - but i will proudly pass it up! too much spending lately!

@ZombieMetroAnt,

Thank you!   <3    This just worked for me!

I haven't tried Sugar Sugar before and I'm excited to get it!   Smiley Happy

Hi, can anyone send me the direct link? It's still not working for me. Thank you!

13,473 Replies