Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Oh yay, @Ispend2much6! You are right, it was fun:) I love that I’m able to get a sense for the brand by trying such a wide variety of products.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thanks for sharing some amazing deals!! Wow I don’t think I’ve ever seen prices that low!! Currently going on at the moment?

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@Anonymous I ordered and received my shipment this week, took the screenshots as I posted so yes, they are still going on. If you join the rewards program, there is a bit more off - I was just so excited to try a bunch of new products, even if I only have a couple of months to finish them - it is well worth it for my sanity 😄

ETA: The Luminizer is fantastic, bought both the Rose Quartz and Amethyst. Wish I would have bought the other one! The Citrus spray is nice, the nozzle emits a super-fine spray which I love. The scent is a bit strong though, gotta hold your breath;) The Noni Body stick is a ❤️ as well.

Looks like Sephora's "FREESHIP" code has been extended:

The fine print:

† Free standard shipping offer valid on merchandise purchases made through 11:59pm PT on 5/1/20 on sephora.com and sephora.ca. Offer not valid in Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, or Sephora inside JCPenney stores, or on jcp.com, previous purchases, PLAY! by SEPHORA, gift wrapping, packaging, or taxes. Promotion offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, or transferred. Sephora in its sole discretion may refuse to redeem any promotion code or offer that it believes in good faith to be fraudulently or improperly obtained and/or that has not been redeemed by the intended recipient of the promotion code or offer. Sephora in its sole discretion reserves the right to invalidate and/or not honor promotion codes or offers that are obtained through any party other than Sephora, including, but not limited to, through third-party sites. Not valid on orders shipping outside the US and Canada. Can be used in conjunction with other offers. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for this offer. Offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.

Stilazzi synthetic and animal hair brushes are mostly 75% off at Frend's Beauty online. I think some of them are being discontinued but they are very good brushes! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.39.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.40.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.40.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.45.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.46.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.46.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.48.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.48.24 PM.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Do you know how long will this deal last?

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Spoiler
No idea but it is STILL going on! I got my brushes in the mail today (I ordered the natural hair ones) and they're soooooo soft!

Nordstrom just sent out an email for 15% off beauty.

Marc Jacobs website is running a beauty break. Purchase the blurring powder and accomplice concealer (pick colors you want in each ) for $48 with free shipping.

If you missed the deal at Ulta, Cover FX has their Monochromatic Blush and Bronzer Duos half off on their website as well! The code is SPRING, which also gets you free shipping. (Click through past the shipping page and it should change to free. If it doesn't, click out back to your cart and go back and it'll change then.)

e1wgl7t4eoq41.jpg

thank you!

thank you!

Re: thank you!

Welcome! 🙂

Great sale directly on BITE Beauty!

AF29424C-1DA7-43FD-97EF-9299CB3C7335.jpeg 

As we await the Sephora Spring sale, we at least have this Pat McGrath sale to tide us over!

FFAD8B12-ED77-468B-915B-DFB1635F4528.jpeg

Nomad Cosmetics has all their single shadows on clearance for $1.79 each or less. Additionally, they have 20% off their Tokyo Harajuku palette with code TOKYO20.

Screenshot at 2020-04-02 07-48-09.png

BH Cosmetics has up to 80% off various items, plus an additional 20% off on top of that with code TAKE20OFF.

Screenshot at 2020-04-02 07-48-29.png

Viseart spring sale: 25% off sitewide.

3zk6py4hc9q41.jpg

Zoeva brushes are 20% off with code ZBRUSHES20.

k3lrwutxk9q41.png

Neiman Marcus:

ABE5882F-B427-481B-B5CE-5C62785A15CD.jpeg

Be still my ❤️.. Fenty highlighters 30% off! Sephora & Fenty Direct

Thanks for posting @danielledanielle

Thanks for posting @danielledanielle

@danielledanielle I figured you would have most of them a...

@danielledanielle I figured you would have most of them already 😜

Re: @danielledanielle I figured you would have most of them a...

@Luvstravel ..haha, it's only half >_<

@Luvstravel. YW! I was delighted to see them on sale!!

@Luvstravel. YW! I was delighted to see them on sale!!
15,191 Replies
testing