Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sorry for the late reply. I think someone who is active on the boards should run the new thread. It would be more successful. It was nice to be in charge of it for so long. I was reading some of the ideas after this and am okay with whatever you guys come up with. As long as the deals are flowing, I am happy.

A58160DB-2C57-42CD-8337-277382455AC6.jpeg

B418C59A-77E3-47FE-A4DB-CD58099E1F16.png

 I won’t use this from the creme shop, not sure if anyone else can but 🤞🏼🙏🏽💕

Glow Recipe direct sent me a code for 15% off but I don’t need anything at this point. Feel free to use it

9E7F4E1C-D0E9-4EF2-936C-50E12C75FA9D.jpeg

Natasha Denona Metropolis palette is on sale for $65usd at Selfridges. Nice price if you already subscribe to Selfridges+ and don’t own the palette!

D9C31A97-0F1F-45EC-85CC-720D9D7EF6C8.jpeg

Net-a-porter has added more beauty to their semi-annual sale.  For example, the Cle de Peau holiday collection is now 30% off. 

Also, if you add the item to your Wish List before you purchase, and then add it to your cart, you can get an additional 10% off with the code WISH10.

Capture.PNG

Anyone has a code for free shipping? They started charging $10 shipping @curlychiquita 

@blackkitty2014 my free shipping automatically added, but I think the code is FREESHIPPING.

@curlychiquita I can’t make the $10 shipping to go away. Oh well. Money saved 😘 

ULTA, anyone? 

053430B9-BC33-4DBB-BEC2-679A87D009BD.jpeg

If anyone is still waiting on the pillowcase, this is a steal, from Anthropolgie direct. 50% off automatically added to cart.

FAE27E9B-4CC8-4C66-BF14-5DDDBD0C5E8F.jpeg

Does anyone have a $10 off $40 BBW coupon they're not using?  I am hoping to purchase some 3-wick candles while they're on sale.  I also heard about a 20% off coupon...Thanks!  🙂  I'm hoping the Hot Cocoa & Cream comes back in stock!

Bumping this up...any 20% codes out there?  Thanks!  ❤️

Today at Nordstrom, 25% off select Clinique mascaras

A371FA39-CF9F-4824-A760-4764F4FEB801.jpeg

Today at Nordstrom, 25% Clarins Super Restorative line.

948BF313-C0E7-44A2-9881-982D0BFE807D.jpeg

Today’s daily deal is finally up at Nordstrom! 25% off Kiehl’s, Fresh, Elemis and others. Here is a handful of participating items... Product pages don’t specify “today only”, so not sure how long these prices will last.

4DB2B6AE-3691-404F-B306-5F923322E731.jpeg

Beautyhabit - 20% off purchase of $100+. Some brand exclusions. Ends Monday, 12/14.

beautyhabit 20 off.PNG

Beauty Daily Deals at Nordstrom, December 11-20. Here are the first 6. Today’s offering is 

Charlotte Tilbury Exclusive Pillow Talk Eye Kit.

0817CAFB-EDBD-4C49-88C7-B52588C43000.jpeg

Hmmmm, Charlotte Tilbury Exclusive Pillow Talk Eye Kit isn’t pulling up for me... Hopefully this is a temporary glitch that will get fixed later on.

Peach & Lily is having an online sale on certain Kbeauty skincare products, up to 70% off:

Peach Lily sale.PNG

@Shosh85 (a few of the peach slices sheet masks are on sale for $1 each) @lmaster @PrettyPaint @quspork (selected Tosowoong sheet masks on sale) @WinglessOne (Shangpree masks on sale) @Kim888 @sonnydee @Samtian @twilightnicky @eshoe 

Thank you so much for the tag!!! @itsfi 

15,192 Replies
testing