Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ulta direct!!!

COSBAR SUMMER SALE 😀

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

For any of you that want a mini fridge for your skincare! I bought this regular priced over a year ago and it’s still going strong! I keep my eye patches, sheet masks, vitamin c, essence and a few other items in this. The pink is always sold out but it’s in stock right now online at Walmart! Other retailers are asking anywhere from $80-$100 on amazon and ebay. I picked up one today for a birthday present and 2 black ones (those are only $29!)  for each of my boys. They fit a lot of skincare and the fan is very quiet. It even has a car adapter so you can take it on a road trip!

EA984C09-1967-44BF-BF09-12F57986A74D.jpeg

I have been thinking of getting one for awhile.  I ordered the blue one just now to pick up in store next week.  Thank you, @SportyGirly125!

That is adorable!! Thanks for sharing!! Great idea!!

I love the vintage look of this fridge, @tiffanee86. It looks absolutely adorable on any vanity! 

Besame Cosmetics 

GWP empty vintage style Perfume Decanter (in GIFTS section),

Add to your cart with a $10 purchase, Shipping is $2

Code:   FREEDECANTER

Get this FREE decanter with any purchase of $10 or more

$1 masks at facetory. I think this might be one day only?

2019-07-22 13_24_31-$1 Sheet Masks Every Monday _ Masking Monday _ FaceTory.png

Kiehls direct

ELF direct

Origins direct

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 10.43.10 AM.pngoffer valid from july 22 (12:01am est) to july 25 (11:59pm est), 2019. while limited supplies designated for this offer last.

Origins  (direct)

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 10.38.23 AM.pngOffer ends on 7/28/2019 at 06:00 AM EST

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 10.33.45 AM.png

darphin direct

ends 7/27

Automatically pick a 30ml Hydraskin Rich, 30ml Hydraskin Light Gel Cream, or 15ml Hydraskin All-Day Eye Refresh Gel Cream with your purchase of $100 or more at Darphin.com. Automatically receive a 15ml Hydraskin Light Gel Cream, 4ml Tangerine Aromatic Care, 5ml Vetiver Oil Mask, and a green large pouch with your purchase of $100 or more at Darphin.com. 

UB.jpg

HAUTELOOK: STILA 😀

Lancôme Canada

edit to tag some Canadian ladies:      @cianni @GG84 @bakeamuffin @myxducky 

Just saw this in my inbox and thought it was a good deal:2ABB57F0-23BB-4335-B141-14DAD42BB5CA.jpeg

7763EC85-1EF7-4702-A592-9729495BB36E.jpeg

@Guessgal ahh amazing thank you!! I purged a bunch of email lists so I wouldn’t get as many promos (and would be able to avoid temptation by being blissfully unaware), but this is a great deal!!

Ah yes, I wasn’t sure if your low buy was over yet. Making a mental note! Smiley Wink @cianni 

12,915 Replies