Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Physicians Formula direct20190409_120859.png

9B4A463D-1D4C-4E6D-8045-D941F5CCE92E.jpeg

569A801C-03E9-4857-B8F2-59AAD3BAA9AA.jpeg

Ladies, beware of an email from Neiman Marcus saying you have won a gift and asking to reply with a code they give in the email. This is not your usual NM gift email.  There was leak/hack of information from the website  and they are sending phishing emails using some random gmail address (not the @neimanmarcus domain, so it is easy to spot). They've got at least emails + names in the accounts to match. NM just started looking into it and doesn't know yet if more info was leaked

Also, your payment info can not be deleted manually, I had to call to find this out. If you want to delete your CC info from the site you'll have to click "forgot the password" on the sign in page. Once it's reset all cc info will be deleted. It's a security measure so if someone else tries to reset your password they can't shop with your card. 

Thx you so much for the info @DaintyDiva .  I was able to delete my CC info just now.  Strange!!! 

@DaintyDiva, thanks for letting us know about the e-mail and cc reset. I received a fraudulent-NM e-mail two weeks ago.

@TraceyEB   Me too! 

@DaintyDiva   Thank you so much for the info, and including the hack to erase cc number.  I am so sick of these losers wreaking havoc on others' lives. 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

006697CA-DD53-4F4E-B589-437668BD3BCA.jpeg

8C6318D1-CD8C-49A4-901E-B87FFFC2A848.jpeg

Back in stock but not for long!!!

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sephora is 8% on ebates!

wow! @angelKiss24

For the few of us that still pick up the Target Beauty Boxes (LOL! Smiley LOL), their April options were released today.  I like these because they typically carry staple items I can use (and occasionally, I'll discover a new fave) and they always come with a discount off your next beauty purchase.  I mean, have you seen how Target has upgraded their Beauty section - it's not too shabby! 

These are only $7.00, plus free shipping and 1% Ebates - plus, if you use your RedCard, you get 5% off. 

target.PNG

82D87A6B-C12E-4C13-ADDD-EAAA5DC4B2D1.jpeg

Picked up the LE set with a full size water cream, deep c...

Picked up the LE set with a full size water cream, deep cleanse face wash, and travel size Silk primer for $88, added on a travel size rice polish for $15.... got the travel size face oil as my freebie. $150+ worth of stuff for $103!

MAC direct

13,669 Replies