Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

So fun @SportyGirly125 ! I just was reading about this online! 

Chantecaille direct 30% off. Seems to be a personal code, but I’m not going to use it. 

E93EAC36-FBED-4379-AAD7-E3303066FF02.jpeg

Cross posting from the PMG thread. Black Friday sale has begun on PMG direct. Purchases under $150.00 will give you 25% off and purchases over $150.00 will give you 30% off.

At Macy’s today: a handful of Black Friday deals are live, 43 items total in beauty. Unfortunately, my faves didn’t make the list, so I must wait. 😕

A97EBAC2-9786-409B-8FD1-95EC6F97EFF8.jpeg2CAE0FE1-CD7A-4FA7-B866-605BE092657A.jpeg

This Friday 11/13 only, Zoya is offering all single nail polishes for 70% off with code COLOR, limit 6 per customer 

This has been extended through Sunday 11/15. The code works multiple times if you want more than 6!

All $11; use code "welcome15" if you're a new customer to get an extra 15% off!  Ends 11/13. Notice the free foundation brush with the Portrait foundation. 🙂

Screenshot_2020-11-12 Kat Von D $11 select faves + up to 75% off sale - Gift With Purchase.png

Cross-posting! Sweet sale going on at Target, today only! Save 30% in cart on select beauty gift sets. This includes all current “best of box” offerings, and many many more!

D7A5CAF7-0119-4BB5-8BD5-F6295643F4FC.jpeg

3751A4AA-B613-4980-A824-DEAF5A7E48EF.jpeg

AB0A128B-21ED-47C3-BC26-9DE3FF91A88E.jpeg
I can’t post links here of course, but find just one of these items, click on “Save 30%” promo details and you’ll see all eligible products.

Happy shopping! 😊

BESAME has their 4 new Skincare Samples Free right now with each purchase.  (Usually $16 for all four.)

Add each sample to your cart with at least one purchase item.  You can get all 4 with one purchase.

Use the code: FREESKINCARECREAM at checkout. 

Expect to pay $5.27 shipping for purchases under $65.

What an awesome way to try their new line!  Thanks @tsavorite  💗

By Terry 30% off, today (11/11) only, with code: SINGLES30

by Terry sale.PNG

@Sunnysmom 

Thanks so much @itsfi ! I got this also. It is with $200 purchase though correct? Not sure I want that much if so 😕. Did you pick up some goodies?! 

Ack @Sunnysmom! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I didn’t realize there was a minimum spend. Ugh. I should have checked first; my bad. 😔 I ended up not getting anything (miracle, right?). I ended up leaving the goodies from my last purchase all laid out on the vanity as a “subtle” reminder that I didn’t really need to make another order. 😂 

I know me too @itsfi ! Was getting all worked up to get some stuff and then I read small print! 😳attaboys all around to us both for showing such huge restraint 🤣🤗.

That’s right @Sunnysmom! 😆 We did good!! 👊🏼 Seems to me we should reward ourselves for such exemplary behavior! Lipstick haul perhaps? 💄 Hahahaha! 

Hmm @itsfi 🤔 that sounds about right...! 

@itsfi Oh man this is so tempting. The discount seems not work for the highlighter but should I subscribe to get 20 percent off on the first order. 🤣😂 I’ve been naughty during these crazy sales/deals

@blackkitty2014, that’s what I did (subscribed for 20% off) when I picked up the new highlighter. It’s pretty to begin with but even prettier at 20% off! 😂 

Me too @itsfi @blackkitty2014 ! That helps! Plus my favorite mascara and love the eyeliner too. They send so many freebies it’s crazy! 

From Macy's...get a full size Lancôme Tonique Confort Re-Hydrating Comforting Toner For Sensitive Skin (6.7 Oz.) 🙂 with any Lancôme purchase you 

ZombieMetroAnt_1-1605106329617.png

ZombieMetroAnt_0-1605106279291.png

House of Sillage: I do believe their deals change daily as well but the Holiday promotion 25% off of regular price items are still there. Their perfumes are expensive as heck but the lasting power is impressive.

BD4F61EA-9FBA-4310-A01F-4E72F33E24F1.png

15,191 Replies
testing