Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

BAth & BODY WORKS

ONLINE and IN STORESIMG_0021.JPG

Christophe Robin Buy 2 Get 1 Free at skinstore. Also, topcashback is 13% for skinstore through tomorrow. 

I love the Christophe Robin Cleansing Mask with Lemon and the Prickly Pear Mask.

MAC directScreenshot_20170825-234856.png

Stila direct, no code needed Screenshot_20170825-161017.png

Purcosmetics dot com

They have finally assembled a vault of the MLP collection!

Plus, pretty nice gwp with $100+ purchase

Screenshot_20170825-161254.png

Screenshot_20170825-161204.png

While the My little pony collection is quite as can be I must say that the eyeshadow palette is so chalky and dry.  Oh well, it's cute to have in my collection.  Just be warned if you are buying it to get a lot of use out of it. 

@sarahshter

Oh no! I ordered it last week from ulta and hadn't had a chance to play with it yet, but pulled it out tonight to play just to see how bad it was. So far...I have to say I like it. I didn't find it chalky or dry at all, and the colors applied well. Some of the lighter shades look like they'll need to be built up a bit, but the brights were quite bright and smooth with very little effort.

Tonight was literally "grab one brush and slap some colors on", I think I used 10 shades between both eyes (hahaha, I'm a bright pony rainbow right now!), but I think I'm really going to have some fun with this palette. I hope my opinion doesn't change once I actually sit down to use it for real, and I hate that it sounds like yours ain't so hot 😢

weird. i usually get emails from stila re:new offers. Thank you! 

Just letting my Rouge family know that there is a coupon code for buy one get one for the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day setting spray! I just ordered it a couple days ago so it should still be good. It's- JOYBOGO. I got 2 full size for $22. We all gotta love a deal! I ordered peach and mango. It's my first experience with this spray. Would love to hear your experience with it and what scents you love! I'm eyeing that watermelon....

I have the sprays in both watermelon and green tea.  I like them.  They spray a nice mist and smell great (but not sickening).  I have been keeping the watermelon in the fridge and spraying it on hot days for a refresher.  I think it helps with the staying power of my makeup but if I really need it to last I tend to use my UD All Nighter, which never fails me.  I hope you enjoy them!

Nice! At which store @darlyndar?

Online at Gerard Cosmetics. 

It's online! So it's easy for everyone! ❤️

Fantastic! Thanks @darlyndar!

BIRCHBOX - promo code HALFOFF

50% off clearance items

IMG_9170.PNG

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sephora end of summer sale! There's so much stuff! Here's some of it.

KVD Eye contour palettes in the sale section..

Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 11.10.08 AM.png

Besame Direct

@MSena  I couldn't pass this one up. One of the selling points of their blush for me is that they don't contain talc, at least the pink one doesn't.  They are very pigmented too.

JO MALONE Direct

DIOR Direct - you can also choose 2 additional samples at the checkout - also if you spend over $100 you can choose another deluxe sample

shop new arrivals

Love Anthropologie! They carry brands Sunday Riley, Caudalie, Youth to the People, and more. You have to be an AnthroPerks member to have the deal activate.

15,191 Replies
testing