Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Woah.  What are the terms of this deal?

@ilovebears

The empty palette is normally $14, on sale for $11. Several single eyeshadows are $3 or $5. Four shadows + palette makes the palette free...however, the promo deducts $14 for the palette instead of the $11 sale price.

Get your pre-discount total to $25 and you can stack a promo code as well. 😀

Anonymous Insider

What do you mean stack promo codes? I can only enter one on Sephora. Is there a way to do more? I've spent a shit ton this month. Enough to make me a Rouge from nothing in a month lol man we deserve to be able to get more promo codes at once  for prices of items. 

@Anonymous

No, you can only use one promo code per order. I simply meant you can add a promo code on top of the palette deal if your total before the discount is $25.

Thanks!  I really don't need this, though 😞  If the 3-pan palette were still available, I would probably have a harder time resisting!

Piggybacking onto @ClassicallyFab 's post, if you want to check and see which shades you already ordered, because some of the ones available are repeats, this sale was last run around 9/7/17.

Josie Maran direct, expires 10/15 at midnight

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 2.58.31 PM.png

STILA

(Direct)IMG_0957.JPG

Last week with Sephoras weekly wow sale. I got the Urban...

Last week with Sephoras weekly wow sale. I got the Urban Decay Moondust eye shadow palette for 50% off. I love glitter so much I had to get it, it was calling my name. I might get the Naked Smokey also since its also 50% off the original price.

Re: Last week with Sephoras weekly wow sale. I got the Urban...

I saw this palette and the Gwen Stefani palette at Nordstrom Rack the other day. (I can't recall the prices, but discounted for sure.)

Re: Last week with Sephoras weekly wow sale. I got the Urban...

The UD Moondust is no longer on the Rack website today.

28DB9B7B-A6D2-48E6-A51C-A2B5601CBEF2.png

OOoooo!!! i hope these deals offer free shipping to Canada with no minimum spend hehe

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@ClassicallyFab do you know what will go on sale? Is it everything or just tarte shape tape concealer?

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@mezzotown88

I get the feeling it'll be a different deal every day. We just know that one day will be 25% off Shape Tape. ☺️

@RGbrown @ClassicallyFab Thank You 😊 

@mezzotown88 @RGbrown Different deal each day for 7 Days. That’s all we know just yet.

Thanks for posting @ClassicallyFab! I was just about to make a purchase from tarte. I really wish they would advertise their sales more!

Glad you waited @MachynesSister! The beauty influencers seem to get all the info first, and do the work for the companies. It would be nice if we knew without having to do so much work in advance. I’m super curious what will be on sale. Hope it’s what you were planning to buy!

I was going to buy a few items off their sale page @ClassicallyFab, but I'll probably hold off until the Shape Tape day. Unless they end up having a customizable bag during this sale, or put some of their new palettes on sale, the Shape Tape discount will probably be their best deal. 

Just a reminder of Macy's 10 days of Glam

Just a reminder of Macy's 10 days of Glam

15,192 Replies
testing