cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Question: I placed my first Tarte direct order ever yeste...

My last 2 orders from Tarte are not showing up in my order history either both were made this month.  I paid using Paypal like I always do and I did get email confirmations, but they went to my Paypal email which is different from the email I use for my Tarte.com account.  I called Customer Service and that was a joke.  The woman on the line told me that my order history was missing because I used Paypal as payment and my Paypal email was different from my Tarte.com email.  I told her that I have been paying with Paypal (while logged into my account) on their site for years and never had this problem before and don't have that issue at any other retailer that I use Paypal on.  But she kept insisting that it has always been like that so it was no help at all.  Since the orders are not showing up in our history that means we aren't getting the rewards program credit either so I probably am not going to purchasing from their site anymore.  

Re: Question: I placed my first Tarte direct order ever yeste...

@Lazybeautybeast the same exact thing happened to me (also first timer) and I panicked. No confirmation email and no order in my order status page. I was gonna call CS to check on it, but didn't get around to it and I finally got a confirmation email several hours later. Check your cc pending to make sure there's a pending charge. That should be a good indicator. If all else fails, call cs with the order number.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tarte is having a birthday sale this week- a different deal each day (I believe until next Sunday the 22nd), and also a ton of palettes on sale 30-70% off! I got shape tape for $20 and the le dream big palette from this summer for $15... play face is $18 if you missed it on WOW and want another chance. Free shipping at +$40.😍

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

JO MALONE 

(Direct)IMG_1043.JPG

Tarte 20% off single use code: 7B94BWHNRV8W

Nordstrom: Receive a deluxe sample of Lip Color in True Coral (0.03 oz.) with your Tom Ford purchase of beauty or Private Blend fragrance.

Online only. One per person, while supply lasts. Will be added automatically in Checkout and shipped to the same address as your order. If associated with a Buy & Pick Up in Store order, gift cannot be picked up and will be shipped to the address of your choice. This gift cannot be shipped to PO boxes, military APO/FPO or international addresses. Past purchases do not apply. If you return the qualifying item(s), please return the gift.

I recommend True Coral 😍

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thank y! I’ve just ordered it.

Would've been incredibly tempting if a nude or a mauve had been the gift instead. Still beautiful.

Capture.JPGdssd.JPG

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Beautiful

For Canadians, this same Tom Ford GWP is available at Holt Renfrew online.

up to 70% off on select tarte cosmetics!

up to 70% off on select tarte cosmetics!

RE: up to 70% off on select tarte cosmetics!

Thank y for sharing. Got my Believe in yourself eye and cheek plus Rainforest eyeshadow palette. That’s my 2nd order on Tarte site, today. :))

uh that rainforest of the sea palette has bad/mixed revie...

uh that rainforest of the sea palette has bad/mixed reviews on sephora 😫

@mezzotown88 I'm going to wait for the items in jackiefer...

@mezzotown88 I'm going to wait for the items in jackiefern post to go on sale for tarte's birthday. I think on the top left corner is the tartlette in bloom. and on the right is the tarteist pro palette. let's hope it's a good deal.

Re: @mezzotown88 I'm going to wait for the items in jackiefer...

@SnowyZebra21 I'm checking her IG... interesting... I just followed her lol..

Thank you for sharing 🙂

For beauty related news I watch Jen luvs reviews and Beauty news on youtube.. 

or follow trendmood, specktranet, hotfiremakeup,beauaddcition on IG. 

You should check it out 🙂

Re: uh that rainforest of the sea palette has bad/mixed revie...

@SnowyZebra21 I have all 3 but I use this palette the most and like the most out of all 3 

1. ROTS vol.2

2. ROTS vol.1

3. ROTS vol.3( It doesn't necessarily mean theyr'e bad.. it's just that I don't like it as much than the Vol 1 and vol.2)

Re: uh that rainforest of the sea palette has bad/mixed revie...

@SnowyZebra21 I have this palette. I think it's the best palette out of all 3..(it is so pigmented than the other ones and it has a nice mix of warm and cool tones 🙂 )

I got this during sephora weekly wow sale 🙂

Re: up to 70% off on select tarte cosmetics!

For a lack of a better phrase.. I'm shook. I wanted some of these for so long but held off on them! 

Re: up to 70% off on select tarte cosmetics!

@SnowyZebra21 @Lazybeautybeast LOL.... this is just too much to handle in a week giphy

giphy

I've already spent so much too 😞 I also want the blush sets with a brush too and other things.. 🙂

all these holiday releases and sales are driving me  C~razy..

@lazybeautybeast @mezzotown88 check news personality Jack...

@Lazybeautybeast @mezzotown88 check news personality Jackie Fern's Instagram at jackiefern. there are better deals to come this week!
15,191 Replies
testing