Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Not a deal per se, but the Tatcha holiday sets are live. I know people have been lusting after the lip mini trio.Screenshot_20171102-102030.png

There are some nice high end items for sale on the TjMaxx website right now!

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 7.10.12 PM.png

Thank you for posting this! I saw lots of people posting about this months ago, but I never found it at any of my stores - glad I can finally pick it up!!

I saw this in store a few months ago.  The box was beaten up and I didn't get it because I already own quite a few of those lip glosses and never use them but it's definitely a great find if you love lip gloss!

Offer valid through November 5, 2017 at 11:59pm PT, while supplies last.Offer valid through November 5, 2017 at 11:59pm PT, while supplies last.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

BEAUTYLISH Gift Card Event on their website. Receive a $20 gift card forevery $100 spent. For all the Jeffree Star, Jouer, Wayne Goss, By Terry, Charlotte Tilbury, etc. fans. Early access to the Gift Card Event begins at 9am PT on November 1, 2017. The Gift Card Event opens to the public at 3pm PT on November 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm PT on November 4, 2017. Just create an account on their site for early access!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I definitely took advantage of this!!!

Dr. Brandt Directbogo dna.jpg

Anonymous Insider

thank you!! plz can you tell me what products you like fr...

thank you!! plz can you tell me what products you like from this site?

NARS directScreenshot_20171101-145954.png

Looks like it’s makeup brush sale day 🙂

JAPONESQUE is on HauteLook some > 50% off

https://www.hautelookDOTcom/events/197759

Their Kumadori brushes are on there and their palettes!!! 😉

I have two of the Japonesque brushes and love them! They are still in great shape even after heavily using for two years 🙂

The Kumadori brushes look an awful lot like certain NARS ones... 😛  I wonder how they compare!  I absolutely adore my NARS Yachiyo. ❤

@ilovebears See below I believe Japonesque has been making those type of brushes longer then Nars as they started as a makeup brush company decades ago. I like mine!100AD136-CF85-489F-9814-DA75724F354D.jpeg

Huh, interesting!  I had no idea!

If you download the Dote shopping app and use the code FCN3 when you check out, they have a Sephora store that always has free shipping. You get $5 off using that code. It ships directly from Sephora, and I have gotten an order that way- they don't forget to throw in the samples. The only thing is you don't get the points for it, but hey- $5 off!

Oh, they have a Colourpop and MAC store, too!

Beauty Remedy Edition II is showing up as in stock on the USA website if anyone was still looking to get one

Word to the wise though: it looks like if you order Edition 2 you get 1 and vice versa. I ordered II and got I

L'Occitane direct

unnamed.jpg

Doesn't work on their advent calendar. 😞

15,191 Replies
testing