Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

IMG_1727.PNG

Not sure if there are any shoe lovers in the house, but Savannah's is having 20% off select Manolo Blahnik items right now! Free shipping to US and Canada, too! The items can be found here:

Use code WELOVEMANOLO at checkout and voila! Happy shopping 🙂

Bloomingdales loyallist:

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 8.54.14 AM.png

online 11/6-11/12

in store 11/7-11/12

plus loyalists get triple points on almost all purchases (wasn't able to get the exclusions to load)

@CC3616  I had contacted a rep for Bloomie's who wouldn't even commit to answering this question, but maybe you can from experience:  When this $25 reward card offer is available, does that mean that if you purchase $100 worth of SpaceNK products it counts?  Thanks!

I see on their site the banner does state that for the $25 reward card beauty is included.

@Ispend2much6 You spend $100 now, and in 60 days the $25 reward is posted to your account. You have to be a loyallist rewards member to receive the reward (free to join). 

When I've redeemed a loyallist reward there has not been a minimum purchase so it shouldn't have a buy-in to redeem your $25 reward and you can use it on any bloomingdales purchase, not just beauty.

My space NK purchase was just an example and not relevant to the deal going on now, it should be applicable for all beauty purchases. ETA: Yes, it does count on space NK, but also all beauty.

Thanks so much!  @CC3616.  I had made a Goldfaden skincare purchase on the SpaceNK part of the site a few weeks ago and wondered if it would count towards the $25 giftcard.

@Ispend2much6 It should count towards your regular rewards but the bonus promo started today. 

I can't seem to get this to work on beauty, anyone have luck with that?

@AnneMCC the "private" code doesn't work on any beauty but you do get the points, and it looks like the points post 60 days after purchase (after the return window closes, I assume). I made a large space NK purchase for a gift bag last year during a points promo and the points/reward did post to my account with a delay, likely 60 days as well.

copied from their "info/exclusions" -

Spoiler
On December 31 of each year, 75% of all remaining points on your account will be forfeited. Power Points will be added to your Points Account Balance 60 days after you make a qualifying purchase, unless your merchandise has not shipped, in which case your Power Points will be added when your merchandise ships. Qualifying purchase must take place at one register and be on one receipt.

Did anyone know about the points balance being forfeited yearly?? 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Bobbi Brown eyeshadow trio at Nordstrom .. all three shades are in stock for $14.97 each

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Aaaand now I’m getting more eye shadow I definitely don’t need. Thank you! That Love set looks stunning.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Wow. This is a very good one. Thanks. Grab 2 eye shadows and the berry lip trio right away. 

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@shimmerbait  Thank you!  I don't ever remember seeing such a great selection on sale cosmetics before.

credit: beautydealsbff Instagram search www.beautydealsbf...

credit: beautydealsbff Instagram search www.beautydealsbff.com for more deals on her blog if you haven't picked up this cute brush set, then you should definitely do it next week! Walgreens will have the wet n wild luxe brush collection on sale for $15 (retails $30) with your balance rewards card. i've heard good things about this set on Youtube, so i'm going to pick this up for me and my friend. signing up for Walgreens membership card is free!

RE: credit: beautydealsbff Instagram search www.beautydealsbf...

I saw that W&W brush set and almost got it! Glad I didn’t but so will now!

Macy's online - Today ONLY - Get $10 OFF - Code: EVENT (u can use it on any Beauty product)

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 12.05.24 PM.png

ETA - more info on the deal in her caption

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 12.20.37 PM.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

OMG i didnt see this 😭😭😭😭 i thougt new products were excluded.

FYI- When I went to Macy's site the offer says the code applies to beauty purchases $50 and up.  I tried it on a $37 purchase, and it did not work.  Not that it's difficult to spend $50 on beauty...thanks for posting V.

The part that's great is the fact that even though it's 50 cents short, the code still works. I can tell you I've purchase from a site before that I was 20 cents short and it wouldn't work. So rather than having to add another beauty item that's likely an extra $10 or more, that this works! 

Maybe if it's close to $50, I tired putting $44 item with the code and it doesn't work. But I believe it works on $48 or above beauty products since the samples are $2.

Dont forget $10 cash back on $20 purchases or $20 cash back on $100 purchases on Reatailmenot!!

@Sophiaaax3 Thank You!! I just signed up 🙂

15,191 Replies
testing