cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

@itscarin, To catch good sales and glitches before the no...

@itscarin, To catch good sales and glitches before the normal people start to shop 🤪

Re: @itscarin, I placed my first order about 3 am ET. Was goi...

@Luvstravel Why are we up at 3 am?!  LOL

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Paula's Choice direct has some nice stacking deals if you are looking to spend a bit! (credit to reddit)

Code 20RADIANCE gets you a travel size 2% BHA plus a choice of ONE of two travel size items: RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum or RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol (not sure what the lowest amount for this one is, but it works on a $70 cart...I didn't test any lower)

Code CYBERVIP gets you a Grab & Glow Bag plus a choice of ONE of four full size items: 10% Niacinamide Booster, RESIST Advanced Pore-Refining Treatment 4% BHA, Radiance Renewal Mask, or Hyaluronic Acid Booster (Grab & Glow Bag works at $75, the choice of four kicks in at $125)

Code 20FIRST gets you the same thing as CYBERVIP for a second time: a Grab & Glow Bag plus a choice of ONE of four full size items: 10% Niacinamide Booster, RESIST Advanced Pore-Refining Treatment 4% BHA, Radiance Renewal Mask, or Hyaluronic Acid Booster (Grab & Glow Bag works at $75, the choice of four kicks in at $125)

Sets are already 30-35% off; the CYBERVIP or 20FIRST code should also give 20% off most everything else.

You can stack all three...with a $125 order, I got 2x Grab & Glow bags, 2x 4% BHAs (hg for me!), the Antioxidant Serum, and the mini 2% BHA...and I think I might be stocked with all of my PC needs for the next year now 😄 

Oh oh oh, and they are offering FREE SHIPPING on ANY order between now and Dec 20th, so even if you don't want to spend $125 for all the freebies, use one of the 20% codes above if it applies. FS is a great time to pick up some travels or samples for testing if you've been eyeing anything!

Lime Crime website and Bloomingdales is having a great sale. I picked up the Venus Xl palette half off at Bloomingdales.

Great deal, I love that Lime Crime palette @Luvstravel

@silliluci, Thanks. I've never tried their eyeshadows bef...

@silliluci, Thanks. I've never tried their eyeshadows before.

@silliluci, Thanks. I've never tried their eyeshadows bef...

@silliluci, Thanks. I've never tried their eyeshadows before.

HOW TO REDEEM: 1. Discount will automatically apply at checkout. No code needed. Free gift will automatically add to carts at checkout. OFFER VALID FROM 12:00am PST on 11/25/19 through 11:59pm PST on 11/28/19.HOW TO REDEEM: 1. Discount will automatically apply at checkout. No code needed. Free gift will automatically add to carts at checkout. OFFER VALID FROM 12:00am PST on 11/25/19 through 11:59pm PST on 11/28/19.

No code needed. Offer expires Dec. 1, 2019.No code needed. Offer expires Dec. 1, 2019.

Receive Mega Bag for FREE ($129 value) on orders $70+. A 10-piece gift that includes: Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm (2.5g), Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil (12mL), Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream (3mL), Squalane + Omega Repair Cream (5mL), Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum (10mL), Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial Mask (15mL), Squalane + Tea Tree Cleansing Gel (30mL), Squalane + Tea Tree Detox Mask (7.5mL), Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask (4mL), Spread Love Not Toxins Tote Bag. MUST USE code: MEGA. Promotion ends Sunday, 12/01 at 11:59pm PT.Receive Mega Bag for FREE ($129 value) on orders $70+. A 10-piece gift that includes: Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm (2.5g), Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil (12mL), Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream (3mL), Squalane + Omega Repair Cream (5mL), Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum (10mL), Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial Mask (15mL), Squalane + Tea Tree Cleansing Gel (30mL), Squalane + Tea Tree Detox Mask (7.5mL), Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask (4mL), Spread Love Not Toxins Tote Bag. MUST USE code: MEGA. Promotion ends Sunday, 12/01 at 11:59pm PT.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Anyone know if Huda is doing anything for Black Friday or Cyber Monday??

Thanks!!!

Korres direct: 40% off everything with code BLFRIDAY

Cult Beauty has started their black friday sales... even though they're based in the UK.  Just go to their main page and they have a link up to their black friday offerings.

Here's a sample of what some of the prices are minus the VAT.  The prices are in GBP, so it's about 25% off MSRP here in the US.

2019-11-25 13_38_43-Checkout _ Cult Beauty.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

25% off the below, but Omorovicza most notably (lower retail + sale + VAT deduction).

Stila direct

MAKEUP GEEK: ALL SHADOES ATLEAST 50% OFF😀

Offer begins at 12:00 AM ET on 11/24/19 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 11/26/19. No code required; free 2-day shipping will automatically apply and select free travel size treats at checkout. Spend $75 or more to qualify.Offer begins at 12:00 AM ET on 11/24/19 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 11/26/19. No code required; free 2-day shipping will automatically apply and select free travel size treats at checkout. Spend $75 or more to qualify.

Lancome direct

20% off (no code needed) + free shipping

November 23-27

BAD2F7FB-6191-4602-9F72-D984939E5501.jpeg

71750695-2671-4044-85A9-A80610544681.jpeg

7257449D-5D4B-4EA9-AA0A-885A7B287C15.gif

15,191 Replies
testing