Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Becca

Whoops if I waited 2 weeks I could have gotten Golden Mint for an extra $4 cheaper! Which btw, @veronika23 the shade did work for me! As long as I use it sparingly it packs a massive punch without looking ashy and the gold shimmer in it is just...wow. Made me fall back in love with Becca Highlighters.

@spadersgirloh glad it's working for you!  It does look very pretty. 🙂

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@spadersgirl haha same But then I’m like I really wanted it so oh well

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@Kim888Yeah, I think it would have bugged me if I didn't like the highlighter but I love it so it was still worth it haha. Especially since I had gotten 20% with the new customer code.

Natasha Denona

Too bad the min purchase to get the free shipping is still $100.  It's good for my wallet i guess 😉 

Oh I didn't even check that @blackkitty2014. I didn't even bother because it wouldn't be that much of a deal when you factor everything else.. taxes/duties/fees/etc.  One day I'll get the 28 pan palettes 😄

Oh no worries @veronika23.  I'm pretty sure somebody will get the big palette so it'd qualify for free shipping there.  The blue 28 pan palette does look good 😉

@blackkitty2014  oh I know some people got those for sure. Awesome deal if you are in the US... not so much when you're not lol

@veronika23, seriously i think all cosmetics companies should offer US/CAN either free shipping or low min purchase for free shipping.  😉 

Oh man I wish @blackkitty2014!  Would make things so much easier 😄

Charlotte Tilbury

Bobbi Brown direct is doing 25% off everything + 5 free minis today.  Ebates is doing 8% cash back on bobbi brown, and check your amex offers for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more.  If you could work out an order that costs exactly $50 you would pay $40 now, get $4 cash back, and be getting $66.67 worth of make up for $36 at the end of the day.  0:-)

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Nice!!!

IMG_7586.PNG

Just a warning!! Be wary of buying on Missha US as there's supposedly a data breach and many people who bought during the 40%off sale have had their credit card info stolen. Please check your bank account if you've bought from them recently! You can find a whole thread about it on the Asianbeauty subreddit. Missha's also been deleting the warning comments off their instagram too which is super disappointing

Gosh, that’s terrible! Thanks for the warning @cayuuu!

Oh my! Thank you for the warning! 💋 @cayuuu

Lancome

ONE DAY ONLY OFFER CYBER MONDAY SHOP NOW

Lots of different deals at Cult Beauty. Too many to post but worth checking out. Don't forget Top Cash Back UK. It's up to* 8% today.  If you don't have an account with them here's my referral link if you want to use it.

Spoiler

CYBER SPECIALS

15,191 Replies
testing