Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Their Raspberry body butter is ahhh-MAZING!

Anyone here know any good deals for flat irons? My GHD kicked the bucket recently, and I'm apprehensive spending $250 on something that only lasted me a year of 3x/weekly use. Smiley Sad I'm actually sad that I didn't keep the receipt, at least I could have filed a warranty claim. C'est la vie!

@jominguez Hautelook always has T3's on sale so I would wait for one of those events if you're looking for T3 (highly recommend).

Ulta recently sent out a 20% off one item coupon, maybe use that and get what you like?

I had no idea! I haven't been paying attention to Hautelook lately. Too bad I bought the T3 Singlepass Luxe already for $95 lol.

Replying to myself in case someone else is on the same boat--but T3 is on Gilt City and "CITY30" offers 30% off vouchers! 

Offer now OOS Smiley Sad

Free full sized Clinique Smart Eye Treatment with any Clinique purchase (starts at $5) at Nordstrom. Use code: REWARDS. & remember the 3 free samples!

IMG_7333.PNG

This promo must have the clinique section of Nordstrom bogged down! lol took me forever to get on. Then when I tried to the code it said it was invalid so it may be OOS

oh no.. Smiley Sad thanks for the heads up @Maria88! Will update my post

Nars direct....MINI POWERMATTE! 

unnamed (15).jpg

Ooo! Crossing my fingers that this promo will show up for Sephora 

@whitepolkydots Me too! I know the Bound and Le Palace version of the Velvet Lip Glide formula slowly trickled out last year around this time and then eventually became ubiquitous,so I'm hoping the same thing for the Powermatte!

BATH & BODY WORKS

( Online & In Stores)IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

JURLIQUE 

( Direct) IMG_0767.JPG

Sephora is re-stocking time to time and i cant help but order more each time thinking that this will be a nice gift for cousins and friends 💋IMG_0793.PNG

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I missed the restock,😭hopefully I don’t miss it again!

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

They seem to be restocking because I’ve several that were out. Buying gifts for girlfriends now

Cover FX

Direct

CFXFAM discount 25%

hope it helps

hope it helps

Sugarfina candy on Neiman Marcus is extra 25% off ~ even the Sanrio collection

ends the 4th

Save 20% off Spectrum Mean Girls brushes - code: FETCH

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 7.06.28 PM.png