Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Bumble and bumble direct:

Free Second-Day shipping is yours when you spend $40. Shop.

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Offer ends at 11:59 PM ET on 5/20/18. No offer code necessary; select samples at checkout. Spend $35 or more to qualify. Offer available to U.S. residents only. Quantities are limited and offer is subject to availability, while supplies last. Limit 1 offer code per order. Offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Offer may not be used in combination with any other offer or discount except where noted. Applicable purchase amount does not include the purchase of eGift cards; Gift cards; sales tax; shipping and handling; items noted as not eligible; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. Other restrictions may apply.

Philosophy direct. Code: purelymay.

spa day without the spa

Fine print:

Spoiler
*promotional disclaimer: enjoy a pure grace duo with any $60 purchase on philosophy DOT com. duo includes 6 oz. pure grace salt body scrub and 8 oz. pure grace whipped body creme. add purchase to cart and enter offer code "purelymay" to redeem. offer only valid from may 19 (12:01am edt) to may 21 (11:59pm edt), 2018. while limited supplies designated for this offer last. no refund available if gift not returned with purchased product(s). offer available to residents of u.s. and u.s. territories only. applicable purchase amount does not include items not in stock at time of purchase; items not designated for offer; pending purchases or purchases made before or after the offer period; or any fees or costs, such as cost of shipping, handling, and sales tax. one offer per customer. offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, sale, or discount. we may cancel or change this offer or cancel your order without notice due to insufficient supply, your noncompliance with offer terms, lack of bank authorization, system error, unforeseen problems, or for any other reason. other restrictions may apply.

Jo Malone direct:

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Receive Complimentary Standard Delivery and an exclusive sample offer of the Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne with any online purchase. Simply enter offer code HERO at checkout. One per customer, please. While supplies last. Offer valid through 5/20/2018. Only one offer code may be used per order. Offer does not apply to purchases made in retail store locations. Offer does not apply to gift subscription purchases. Offer is not applicable to pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer. Offer applies only to authorized purchases. Offer available to U.S. residents only. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.

MAC direct:

FREE IN EXTREME DIMENSION LASH MASCARA / LITTLE M∙A∙C WITH $50+ PURCHASE ($12 VALUE). NO CODE NEEDED.

Fine print:

Spoiler
Offer begins at 12:00 am on 5/16/2018 and ends at 11:59pm on 5/22/2018. Choose 1 Free In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara/Little MAC ($12 value) with any $50 purchase. No offer code needed. Offer valid for US residents only at maccosmetics.com. Quantities are limited and offer is subject to availability, while supplies last. Offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Offer not valid in select MAC free-standing stores or valid in department store locations or websites or partner stores or websites. Free item cannot be returned and does not hold any value. Offer may not be used in combination with any other offer or discount. MAC Pro members and employees are not eligible for this offer. Applicable purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift wrap, eGift cards; Gift cards; sales tax; shipping and handling; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. One time use. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. Other restrictions may apply.

D1AF118F-DA73-4062-97AA-F0F752C82E3E.jpeg

11AC8A99-BA6A-4553-879A-8FF035B7E324.jpeg

ARDENCY IN: 50% OFF EVERYTHING EXCEPT SETS! USE CODE: PMDS50 😀😀

@JGSFLA  Again and so soon?  Wow!

Macy's has some beauty products, like the Tarte Pro Palette from 50 something to 30 something, on sale only today.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

What is Ardency? Sorry, I’m a noob!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ardency Inn has been around for a while. They used to be carried at Sephora but mostly  online and Sephora stopped carrying them a number of years ago. I purchased a number of their items a few weeks ago when they were 70% off and I highly recommend their eyeshadows and the color concentrate. I purchased the eyeshadows in Hell, Peacock, and Royal and they are amazing. They actually started selling color concentrates to add to moisturizer to customize foundation coverage before CoverFx and I like theirs better because it’s a pump, not a dropper, so it’s less mess, doesn’t leak, and you don’t waste any.

@PinklilHannah, I hadn't heard of them before using this board, either.  Their eye shadows look like they are to die for!

Ardencyinn dot com

It's an indie makeup brand ☺️

@PinklilHannah

Spring has most beauty brands 20% off!

Capture.JPG

L'occitane

it's free in-stores if you're signed up for their emailsit's free in-stores if you're signed up for their emails 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ipsy.com

Have any of you tried this? qeqeqeq.png

@classicallyfab I used it last summer. It's nice, but it...

@ClassicallyFab I used it last summer. It's nice, but it is heavily scented and will make your face feel greasy if you have oily skin.

Re: @classicallyfab I used it last summer. It's nice, but it...

Thanks @octopusme- yeah, I have oily skin, so it sounds like a pass, then. Bummer!

25406C5F-F80D-4CA6-8422-637C4D83A45A.jpeg

15,191 Replies
testing