Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Besame Cosmetics direct:

Receive a free one week supply of the Water Sleeping Mask with purchase of a Two Tone Tint Lipstick.

Free shipping on orders $50+

C96E855A-2324-4339-A56C-78CBC0AAB808.jpeg

Macy's is starting their 10-days of Glam on May 31st - 

macys.PNG

Spoiler
m1.PNGm2.PNGm3.PNGm4.PNGm5.PNGm6.PNGm7.PNGm8.PNGm9.PNGm10.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt

do you know what time each day these sales go live?

@muddlepup it starts today (5/31) and each day has different offers!  Oh, and as an added bonus (if you use ebates) - today they're double - so it's at 6% Smiley Wink

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@ZombieMetroAnt Do you know if these offers are available for delivery in Canada?

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sorry @keana1!  Just saw your message....I'm not too sure but when I googled it, this is what popped up:

"If you would like to ship an order to the United States and have a U.S. billing address, you can place your order through our U.S. site. ... Orders shipping to U.S. military addresses must be placed through our macys.com U.S. site, as they are not subject to the same costs and logistics flows as international orders."

Not very helpful, huh?  Smiley Indifferent 

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you so much for taking the time to look it up . I really appreciate it !

Dunkin' Donuts.

On June 1, celebrate National Donut Day with a Free Donut for any beverage purchase!

@Ispend2much6: LOL, thanks for the reminder! I'll be stalking the Twitter and Instagram accounts of my local donut shops for Donut Day offers!  🙂

@MlleCC  That's a great idea; thanks for sharing!  Krispy Kreme can't let Dunkin' have all the business.

Gotta love free donuts! 🍩😋 @Ispend2much6

@Shosh85  What beverage do you recommend? You need to purchase one for your "free" donut. 🙂  A few years ago they had a frozen iced tea lemonade that was really good, but I haven't seen that yet.

Funny story- the Dunkin' closest to our house is new.  But, apparently the Soup N*zi from Seinfeld has a relative working there. lol  My friend's husband went in there expecting to be able to pick out his dozen donuts to his family's liking.  The lady working there was not happy about that, and yelled at him to go stand off to the side so she could wait on someone else!  Joke was on her though, because the next guy wanted to do the same thing!  Of course he did!  Give me my raspberry filled donuts or give me...thinner hips.

Wow, I hope that lady wasn’t the manager! Doesn’t everyone pick their donuts? I know I do! It’s been a while since I’ve been to DD’s, but I do remember liking their frozen drinks. Had something like this👇frozen chocolate drink a while ago and thought it was pretty good- but paired with a donut might be diabetes waiting to happen, lol!😂 There’s also some pretty good frozen coffees and fruity slushies too. 😉😋

Frozen Chocolate:

Spoiler
0E95C18B-81F7-42EB-8F8D-9D076EC90039.jpeg

Coolatta: 

Spoiler
2BB42E7B-ED79-47A0-8970-461EC8B3B345.jpeg

@Shosh85  Thanks!  I have to say that chocolate one looks good, but, I agree, too much on top of a donut.  So, maybe we should put the donut "on top of" the drink, and then dunk it, so there will be less calories. 😉  I need to go to bed.

Haha! I’d go with a fruity one! 🍓🍌🍊

Night night, @Ispend2much6 - I bet you’ll have some awesome donut dreams 😴🍩

unnamed (20).jpgIMG_0218.jpg

Hey guys, I will cross-post this in the beauty bag thread as well.

Right now Cult beauty offers a bag with FULL SIZE products on orders of 165 pounds. Good news is that I was able to combine it with the 20% off palettes and only paid 115 pounds. The promo code is CBBIRTHDAY but please do know that it seems to work for some and not for others. For everybody else the bag opens in 48 hours. The bag has a full size Becca primer, full size Huda palette, full size beautyblender, full size Emma Hardie Balm, full size Omorovica Queen of Hungary Mist, full size lime crime and Zoeva eyeliner "Cat", full size pixi toner, full size Anastasia Glow Palette and a full size Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid serum.

$115 pounds comes to about $150 USD, I believe.  That's quite a deal, but so glad I'm not tempted!

yes I think it came down to $152, plus I was able to use 5% topcashback cashabck.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Clinique Mascara at Belk.com

Giorgio Armani Beauty direct:

Milano Palette - Enjoy a complimentary Milano Eyeshadow Palette with any order of $200 or more.* - SHOP NOW*Offer valid from 12:00 AM EST May 23, 2018 through 12:00 AM EST May 30, 2018.

15,191 Replies
testing