Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I could be wrong but I think that the ABH Riviera palette has been for sale at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s for $19.99. However the price for the ABH palette vault with the Renaissance and Soft Glam palettes is such a deal.

At LimeCrime.com right now you get 20% off and free shipping if you enter your phone number! They just text you a promo code to use at checkout... and you can use the discount for any product!

Uh oh @Luvstravel 50% off more fenty beauty- direct & Sephora Match Stix shimmer & contour. I got 3 shimmers I've been eyein'😘😜 won't let me post pics 🙁

@danielledanielle I havent really found my shade in fenty...

@danielledanielle I havent really found my shade in fenty foundation but did get closer with a recent promo direct did so thank you for mentioning that, but it led me to another color i didn't have ordered-mocha🤦. BUT it's about to be summer & I get darker so I ended up buying 5?...2 direct & I think 3 from Sephora. Worst case scenario I have all my seasons covered. 😅for half the price

RE: @danielledanielle I havent really found my shade in fenty...

Anyone else having issues with Sephora shipping their order? I just received notification that they are shipping only 1 of the 4 Match Stix I ordered. Everything else says in progress. I strongly suspect that the rest of my order is going to be cancelled despite placing my order really early in the morning the day of the sale.

Thanks for posting @sonnydee Thats the first thing I noti...

Thanks for posting @sonnydee Thats the first thing I noticed when I opened my App this morning. I purchased several 🤗

@danielledanielle Ok, I'm passing on today's Fenty body l...

@danielledanielle Ok, I'm passing on today's Fenty body luminizer sale 😁

Re: Thanks for posting @sonnydee Thats the first thing I noti...

@danielledanielle I went all out on this Fenty sale where...

@danielledanielle I went all out on this Fenty sale where I had ordered only one highlighter color. I don't have any of these and had definitely been wanting to try them. They look great for travel also. Would you please tag me if you see any other Fenty items that Sephora might run on day sale. I usually check, but if I didn't, I sure what a back up 😉

Re: @danielledanielle I went all out on this Fenty sale where...

No prob @Luvstravel 

@sonnydee & @luvstravel If you haven't tried there's a sh...

@sonnydee & @Luvstravel If you haven't tried there's a shade finder on the direct sight. Or, if you wear the foundation and know the color, I suggest looking at the match stix sets in the comparable range and deduce your matching shades. Unless you've tried both already then, OOP. Also, I kinda slept on this and everything sold out, but most of the shades are still up at the direct sight, except the new one..purrl. It's available but at full price.

I want them for contouring...I ordered 4. had to order wa...

I want them for contouring...I ordered 4. had to order walnut from her direct. Her sales are too good to pass especially since they been on my list to get. @Luvstravel that nail polish is pretty!

@sonnydee I was looking at the contour colors, but not fo...

@sonnydee I was looking at the contour colors, but not for contouring (I'm not very good at it) but for a cream eyeshadow, but I think I ordered enough today 🤑

I want a contour stick but I can't decide which to get🤔...

I want a contour stick but I can't decide which to get🤔 but i did buy 4 shimmer Stix total (I went & ordered another😜 @Luvstravel I also got 2 of the brow pencils when they were on sale

biossance(dot)com

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Dermstore:

more Obagi at SkinStore

OBAGI 30% OFF

BB751126-312B-448C-B695-49137C3D8094.jpeg

9EBA6912-D886-44EF-BF56-004970789BBC.jpeg

Kora Organics is offering soon-to-be-expired (May '20 and later) products direct. Fun to try some new stuff while stuck at home. The prices are ridiculously low, and so many things to try!

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 6.05.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-05 at 6.06.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-05 at 6.06.32 PM.png

@eshoe   Thank you!  This was such a fun purchase!

15,191 Replies
testing