Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Zoya has an Earth Day Exchange, ends April 30! Get 50% off 6 or more nail polishes with code GREEN19. Add Z-Wide brushes for an extra $0.50 each. (Optional) In return, send them your empty/unwanted nail polish!

null

null

null

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

304B5495-2B5A-4D49-A80F-ED1E040051A7.jpeg

Apologize if this already posted:  If you have a Chase CC, Sephora $100 GC is on sale for 9000 points.  Other values might also be on sales (i'm not sure since i havent tried)

@blackkitty2014  Do you know how much is it normally? I am not able to login to my chase right now so can’t see that.

@naturalooks15 Normally it’s 10,000 points. It’s 10 perc saving. It’s just perfect timing for the upcoming Sephora sale. 😉

Hey, everybody, wanted to post this oddity, in case someone may be interested. Prescriptives site 6 deluxe samples w/ $25 purchase, free shipping.  Strange

post, yes, but I won't bore you w/story why I was there.

@byme4u I worked for Prescriptives for years! That was the very first brand that made my shade of foundation and concealer. lol 

D4E6E8EE-F5A1-4413-B66F-9C69FE4E5D4F.jpeg

F429539C-8B7A-4B53-8FDB-EF1425EA7D07.jpeg

Ulta direct

C32CCC7D-82AC-4442-82B8-766EB44BA378.jpeg

Garnier USA is giving away a face mask if you complete their form:

garnier.PNG

Just go to their site and add this after it:      /offers/skinactive-sheetmask

Nordstroms,  ANY  Tf purchase

Get a deluxe sample of Lip Color in Casablanca with your Tom Ford beauty or fragrance purchase.

7E56DAA1-AA06-4F5B-AFA4-79C39DF7E83A.jpeg

608A52DA-E5CE-440D-91EF-57717FE36666.jpeg

New Becca Set is up on Qvc if anyone is interested in them all

Caudalie friends and family 20% off and many gift sets that are regular price on sephora are 30% off on the Caudalie site.

@redheadto , the Caudalie F&F sale is one of my favorites! Is the discount live yet, or only open to a private group? On the Caudalie site, the F&F sale is not advertised anywhere (it's usually posted on the home page once it's open to the public).

I think today it is just if you have a mycaudalie account (free to make) I think its open to everyone tomorrow!

12,619 Replies