Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

25% off entire purchase. Promotion ends 8/27 at 11:59pm PT. Must use code: FRIENDS25.25% off entire purchase. Promotion ends 8/27 at 11:59pm PT. Must use code: FRIENDS25.

dollhospytalcosmetics(dot)comdollhospytalcosmetics(dot)com

Thanks! I love the name, so that alone has me wanting to...

Thanks! I love the name, so that alone has me wanting to check them out. 😄 @itsfi

Re: Thanks! I love the name, so that alone has me wanting to...

@NatureGirlSD  I love Doll Hospytal - The formula is super creamy and pigmentation is awesome, too!  The Owner is a total sweetheart, as well, and she is so appreciative of her customers - If you buy something from her and post on IG, she typically re-posts and gives you a shoutout on her page. ❤️

Thanks for sharing, @itsfi!!! ❤️

Nice, thanks! I not only love creamy lippies that feel good, but buying from companies who are a pleasure to work with. @Tamara76

It’s a great name, isn’t it, @NatureGirlSD

The formula of the lipsticks are very nice as well. 💄. It’s an indie brand that I learned about through @Tamara76. 💓 I’ve purchased a few lippies from them, for myself and as gifts. 😊 A portion of their proceeds are donated to the National Alliance on Mental Illness. 

I'm a sucker for great lipsticks, so I'm looking forward to checking them out, especially if they donate a portion of their proceeds. I keep meaning to try LipSl#t just for that reason. :-)) @itsfi

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

super excited and a nice way to try several items from th...

super excited and a nice way to try several items from the brand. thanks for posting @muddlepup 😁😁

and for some reason I STILL cannot heart posts, sorry......

and for some reason I STILL cannot heart posts, sorry... 😪🤬

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Has anyone tried this before?  What kinds of products are typically included?

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@CookieGirl1 The mystery box I purchased this spring cost $132 and was valued at $201 and contained the following:

Unisex Healthy Glow Hydrating Tint (loved this!)

Magic Rescue Eye Cream

Amethyst Eyeshadow pencil

Lipstick in American Sweetheart

Love Glow blush

I have a suspect the current mystery box will contain at least some items left over from the Summer Sale.  That's just a guess.

96E42708-BC2E-48F0-A6AA-9B02E51B295C.jpeg

BF8FEDF5-54AA-4FBF-9F9E-B68B16BB00B4.jpeg

@Shosh85  @NatureGirlSD  Hold up! Julep makes face masks???!! 😯 Be right back ... 😆

@itsfi RIGHT?! Haha! 😂🙌

Nice! I'm always tempted to try one of these masks, but a...

Nice! I'm always tempted to try one of these masks, but always gravitate toward lippies, eyeliners, Night Shift, & their magical moisture milk in my Julep boxes. I'm looking for anything to help with a crease from side sleeping. Does anyone use this mask and notice that it minimizes lines or is it just deeply hydrating? So far, I've only had Wander Beauty eye patches take those creases away for a few hours! @Shosh85

Re: Nice! I'm always tempted to try one of these masks, but a...

@NatureGirlSD I didn’t even know Julep made face masks until I got this email, haha! I’d be interested to know if anyone has tried these as well! 👍

I literally just tried the Wander Beauty Eye Masks and I love them! Glad to hear I’m not alone! 🤗

This Julep mask has 3-steps, including an overnight serum/mask. It also has the best reviews of any of their products I've seen so far. I imagine they'd be useful in winter for extra hydration. Right now, they're on sale at Ulta for $9 & I've got a tempting 1/2 off any purchase with Julep I may use to try one instead of waiting for my next box. They also sell 3-packs if you find that you love them. I'm also ready to get a 5-pack of Wander eye pads when I have more money budgeted for skincare! @Shosh85 @itsfi

Awesome!! 🙌Thanks so much for the info!! @NatureGirlSD

EDDBC429-2A8A-41B4-9117-6698003565DF.jpeg

15,192 Replies
testing