Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

MUG ON HAUTELOOK 😀

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I love this palette!  Will have to order another one as backup Smiley Surprised 

"We are discontinuing our top selling Cheers to the Beauty Palette to make way for more new and exciting things!  Don't miss your last chance to own this fierce palette, and snag 50% off, while stocks last."

colour.PNG

colour.PNG

Jo Malone direct. Ends 9/12.

EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE Enjoy a miniature Wild Bluebell Cologne (9ml) with your order. CODE: WB.

3FD811AF-DE80-49AE-85DB-84359CDBC786.jpeg

CA8DD3A0-3D45-4413-8A5B-42B251826C9A.jpeg

89B3CE73-33FB-45A9-92EF-83C5CC767041.jpeg

Ebates is 8% for Sephora. 

You can get $5 off Sephora, with free shipping, if you download the Dote shopping app! You just have to use code FCN3 when you check out. They also have Colourpop, MAC, LimeCrime, etc... I've used it several times, so it is legit. The product ships from the store, just as it would if you used the company's site. 

SOKO GLAM!

Code:   WOWNEOGENCode: WOWNEOGEN

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Bare minerals direct

House of Lashes is having a sale and a free gift with purchase.

Received a SAKS coupon for $50 off $200 beauty purchase that I won’t be using. Good until 9/13 🙂

2F422CB3-09C5-43B2-A7D4-BB3E86C451B1.jpeg

89FCF077-750C-4DCC-BB12-530CA3E05D9C.jpeg

On ipsy shopper $18 Sl missglam mermaid set original price $79.99 last time it sold out quickly!

That is a great deal!  I got this set because that Brazilian Crush Body Spray alone retails for $19  (ugh, I Heart that scent!) 

ipsy.PNG 

Spoiler

About This Product This bundle of makeup, hair, and fragrance faves is a big dose of '90s nostalgia.

Why we’re in ❤:
• STEVE LAURANT Eyeshadow in Blossom is a super blendable dusty pink with a ton of sparkle. Bonus—it’s cruelty free.
• JONTEBLU Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Matte Black is 100% vegan and dries lightning fast with a matte finish that stays put all day long.
• OUAI HAIRCARE Soft Mousse is a gravity-defying volume booster that makes your hair bouncy, not crunchy.
• MAKEUPDROP Bloom is a silicone makeup sponge that won’t drink up your product like a sponge. Pro Tip: Pop it in the freezer before bed to refresh and depuff your under eyes in the A.M.
• KOKIE COSMETICS Kissable Liquid Lip in 584 Cerise is a vampy red in a creamy finish that won’t move a muscle.
• LA-TA-DA Tiny Claw Clips come in pink, black, and dark tortoise so you can wear them alone and mix them together for a Sassy Magazine-approved throwback style.
• SOL DE JANEIRO Brazilian Crush Body Spray has the scent of the best-selling Brazilian Bum Bum Cream with yummy notes of caramel and pistachio.

Lancome direct. Ends 9/20.

ELITE REWARDS EARLY ACCESS - WE'RE FEELING GENEROUS - Handpick a complimentary 7 piece sample gift and receive free shipping on purchase of $60 or more. - Choose 3 more bonus samples on purchases of $95 or more. - CHOOSE YOUR GIFT

Important note: this offer can’t be combined with any other offers, even if your total discounted spend is over the $60 or $95 threshold. Pointing this out because sometimes Lancôme will let you stack promos—but not this time. 

Why yes, I did place 2 separate Lancôme orders right in a row today, just so I could apply both the “FASHION” 15% promo and get my 7 freebies. 😄 The sample choices include makeup bags/clutches, a loofah, eyeshadow palettes, blushes, a highlighter, lipstick bullets, mascara, lash primer, face and eye creams, cleansers, moisturizers, makeup removers, and some Tressor scented body products. The lash primer’s going fast, though. 

94E9ED8A-753A-486C-8A7B-0F2FE9126028.jpeg

0514C117-0350-4038-8E99-BC80A93027AB.jpeg

21567AB6-68CD-44F7-9E06-66A2FD09ACDF.jpeg

15,192 Replies
testing