Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Dermstore - THE SUMMER EVENT - Up to 20% with code SUMMER (some exclusions), ends 5/27

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Lancome direct friends and family discount. 25% off sitewide, no exclusions, free shipping on every order. May 19th - May 30th

Pat McGrath 25% off fetish balms. Rakuten at 4%.Screenshot_20200519-085910_Chrome.jpg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

They have had the sale for a few days. I would recommend Flesh 3 to anyone interested in trying them for the first time but I think it is sold out. I would like to order some more but my husband is begging me not to because he hates the black confetti they put in all the packages. It gets everywhere.

Offer ends 11:59 pm on 5/20/2020.Offer ends 11:59 pm on 5/20/2020.

SpaceNKA4574F1E-3AF4-462B-894B-4EB0BB52F901.jpeg

HOURGLASS COSMETICS also has a friends & family sale, 20% off, no code needed, ends midnight on 5/18

Fenty Friends & Family. Early Access for email subs, %25 off for everyone tomorrow

LAST DAY OF MAJOR LIME CRIME SALE

ARMANI MAKEUP SALE LOTS OF STUFF 40%OFF

COS BAR MAJOR MAKEUP SALE..BOBBI BROWN..NARS ETC..

GILT CITY HAS AMAZING VOUCHERS FOR BOBBI BROWN AND CLINIQUE

Use code HIRONS30 at SUNDAY RILEY for 30% off! 

Valid until 05/24/2020

Smashbox Canada has an amazing deal going on for $25CAD off $60 purchase (no code needed, applies at discount). I looked back at previous promos from them and only ever saw them do 25 off 75 or 100. This discount was supposed to go live for Mother's Day on Sunday, but didn't so they've extended it a day to end tonight at 11:59 EST. Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 9.08.22 AM.png

And they also have a GWP if you spend over $100 CAD.

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 9.08.38 AM.png

Rakuten is at 15% cashback for so many stores. It's been going for a few days. I think it ends today. Lots of beauty brands. I made a purchase from Paula's Choice and one from FitFlop (they make the most comfortable sandals) and got $25 cash back. A lot of direct beauty websites are included. If you don't use Rakuten, you should be!

TONIGHT ON ABH WEBSITE 30%OFF ANY ONE ITEM

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Detox market Best of 2019 box on sale.

Peter Thomas Roth dot com . Purchase Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Hydrating Moisturizer SPF 45 1.7 oz/ 50 mL add code WDLOVE and receive a free Super Sized Water Drench Cleanser (8 ounces) plus a bonus travel size WD moisturizer. Free shipping with $50.00 purchase. This is a great deal!

I don't need any of this at all @Loretta55 , but I'm super tempted... would you mind letting us know how you like the sunscreen after you've had a chance to try it out?

I am not ordering this @missjeanie . I did not like the feel of any of the Water Drench products on my skin. I stocked up on both skincare and sunscreens during the sale. I posted the deal hoping that someone else could benefit from it.

If you missed out on the Match Stix 50%, you can grab a freebie (gwp) with a $35 purchase. Fenty Direct.

15,191 Replies
testing