Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Lol! When I  got the email I came directly here first before responding. Nice to know everyone had the same idea! 😆 This awesome!!

I also received the F&F email! I didn’t have a cart planned, but I guess I will now! 😊 

Haha I just came here to see if it was a legit email, looks like we all got the email. Yay!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Aaaaahhh Sephora! I thought we were besties:(

I didn’t get one either...also still a Wookie. In the old format I was a HOF’r, but I just haven’t been able to adjust to the new format. Soooooo, I’ll wait this one out ☺️

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I think they sent this out to community members who have contributed enough to make it above Rookie I. I hope you don't take it as slight, but encouragement to be a more involved member of the community! @ellagrace715

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Has anyone else got a email for Sephora friends & family one time use 20% off code? it's specific to your email & nickname within the community. just never had this before so curious......

did anybody recieved the 20% code yet? its almost friday and today is the deadline to sign up for it

Is this random or only certain people receive one? Was just curious...

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Not sure @BeansCat. It went out to alot of people & on all different levels.. (rookie, rising star, boss, etc.) I've never received one in the past for f&f. I've been active in the community even before they changed the format. Hope this helps!

Aww lucky! I wish I'd gotten one.

I hope to get one too! I am not able to spend a lot of time on this board but I certainly spend a lot of money in Sephora stores! That should count for something. LOL 

Yes!!! And I’m super grateful! Last year I had a friend who actually worked at Sephora and received one- October is my birthday month so I justly “treated myself”! This year, I’m  now super excited to do the same. I’m thrilled that they chose community members to receive this perk! I always trust product reviews from verified community members and I really appreciate Sephora taking notice of customers who actively comment on their website! Thank you Sephora, and good job at making long time community members feel valued! ❤️😊🙏

Funny: I had just talked myself out of adding new things to my Sephora cart and loves list when that email hit my inbox. What a timely surprise! 😄 

It was a nice surprise! I’m happy I didn’t place an order this week already... because I was about to! 

@alexasteph, you could be me, who ordered my restock of YTTP kale cream and Commodity Velvet  earlier this week then saw the new awesome rewards 😂 yesterday. Not to mention the DE Marula...when do 3 loves show up in the Rewards Bazaars at the same time?!? Especially when you are working to save points, lol;)

Also popped on here to check if anyone else received this email! I feel much better seeing so many of you received this too. Thank you Community! 🙂 xoxo

I received the email as well!! Yay!!! Hope the hourglass lip set could come out ASAP.... What a great suprise!!

:):):)

@sonnydee I also got mine just now 🤗 yay! I already have my cart full 😂😂😂 🤦‍♀️

I was very happy to get this email! I just got mine today! Congrats to everyone who got this and @KatieBT please know how much we appreciate the mods seeing us!

Thank You!

💋💄

🧜🏽‍♀️💖

I received the F&F e-mail as well and feel very appreciat...

I received the F&F e-mail as well and feel very appreciated. Am putting a shopping list together. Thanks, Sephora!
15,191 Replies
testing