Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

*Promotion valid through 11:59 PM PT on June 25, 2020*Promotion valid through 11:59 PM PT on June 25, 2020

Just a cautionary note for using discount codes on Armani: apparently it makes an item final sale and supposedly you cant return it even though their policy states 100% guaranteed satisfaction and free return label for foundations. No caveat for codes.I finally got a semi helpful rep on the line (called 3 times, 1 hour wait each ya'll!) and said she would send me a label but there is a chance the fulfillment center will just return the box back to me. The rep before her was a major jerk. So Im going to try but already have a dispute started with my CC company.

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Nudestix Direct 40% off with code 40OFF

Select Caudalie products at a great price on 260 Sample Sale dot com. Free shipping at $50.00. Deal expires at midnight. I used to shop the sales at the physical location in NYC but due to the pandemic, they have to gone digital. 

Never but definitely will when they hopefully reopen as I...

Never but definitely will when they hopefully reopen as I live just outside of the City. Thanks again! @Loretta55

Re: Never but definitely will when they hopefully reopen as I...

I need to warn you @silliluci, sample sale shopping is addicting! They take over a complete floor of a building and multiple companies present their goods. I especially like the one of a kind never produced samples. If you need any additional information feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks for this @Loretta55 I've signed up for news of the...

Thanks for this @Loretta55 I've signed up for news of their sample sales - looks great!

Re: Thanks for this @Loretta55 I've signed up for news of the...

Have you ever shopped at one of their sample sales @silliluci ? That used to be one of my favorite pastimes.

Found all of this at Costco:

20200619_170143.jpg20200619_170147.jpgThese are the extra-large Biodermas with the pump top!These are the extra-large Biodermas with the pump top!20200619_170215.jpg

View Your Deal dot com has select Sunday Reilly products at 50% off. Free shipping with a $50.00 purchase. Deal runs through midnight tonight. The Murad deal that I posted yesterday has been extended through midnight tonight. 

Dumb question? Is deal dot com a website? I tried it but I got to a bidding site.

@Maria88 it's "viewyourdeal" dot com

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 4.33.57 PM.png

*Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Offer ends 6/21/2020.*Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Offer ends 6/21/2020.

Live Savvy Shopper select Murad products at 50% off. This link is also available via Kelly and Ryan dot com. You are limited to five items (unfortunately). This deal expires tonight at midnight.

Becca direct 20% off with code SUMMER + free highlighter with $7591062A2D-8C23-41AB-AC24-21517EA136E2.jpeg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tarte custom kits are now live.

20% off site wide and free shipping at Lancôme 

Offer valid through June 16, 2020, at 11:59 PM PSTOffer valid through June 16, 2020, at 11:59 PM PST

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

TJ Maxx has a Pat McGrath palette for $89.99. Not sure which one it is because the pic shows Midnight Sun but the description says Bronze Seduction. They also have 2 of the MatteTrance lipsticks available for $29.99 in shades Beautiful Stranger and Obsessed. Edit: pretty sure it is Midnight Sun. Apparently it was previously available and that is the palette people received. Specifically the Selfridges edition in the gold case.

YSLScreenshot_20200611-190804~2.png

15,191 Replies
testing