|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The Detox Market

da5f462c-fd5d-40ec-84d7-f9399ee1a60f.gif

Lipstick Queen direct:

LET JOY BEGIN!OUR BLACK FRIDAY EVENT IS HERE!$10 OFFWhen you spend $40 or more.Plus, free shipping!SHOP NOWOnline only. Limited time. No offer code required.*UK customers, get £10 off any £40.EURO customers, get €10 off €40.

I always like getting a big bag of deluxe samples during Ole Henriksen's Black Friday promotion, but it looks like they may be doing a 20% off deal instead this year.

8BC95252-D92D-4836-9D88-EBD5A8E5300C.png

@txcatxUnidentified

I was *just* perusing usgwp and saw this 😁Screenshot_20181121-023558.png

@RGbrown Thanks! Dang it, now I have to add more to my cart to reach $75 since buy-in in past years was always $50 .I wonder if $75 is the minimum to get the gift before or after the 20% discount.

It's not a promo code per se, but if you like Burberry Fresh Glow primer, this is an AMAZING deal. The primer is typically $48 by itself. but here you save $13 dollars and get a FULL-SIZE primer, a makeup pouch, a Burberry Blush rollerball and a mini lip gloss for free!  Screenshot (27).png

@nhunka  That is a great deal- thanks!  Is this at Nordstrom's?  It kind of looks like their site.

Yes it is from Nordstrom. I wasn't sure if it is okay with Sephora posting policies to mention the store name so I didn't post - also I thought the design is pretty obvious 

B6C2F80B-6761-4341-AAF4-BB8B7AAF6760.jpeg

Also, if you like Mizon’s Hyaluronic Acid 100 and/or Peptide 500 serums, they’re marked down on P&L right now. The HA serum is half off. 🙂

24.99$ at TJ MAXX online

tjx (2).jpg

Thank you for posting this @Sansara I signed up for their email list and got a free shipping code and picked this up.  The leaking was an issue if you didn't make sure to close it tightly, and I'd wanted to pick this up but didn't want to splurge too much... 

@sarahshteryay! Usually free shipping is an issue at TJ MAXX. But it saved me from many impulsive purchases 🙂

That's the original version of the cleanser, which was replaced with Beste #9 some time ago.  People also complained about the bottle leaking.

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 7.44.53 PM.png

Bobbi Brown 25% off plus free gift with $75 purchase starts tomorrow C75B1108-674B-4E55-8C6F-ABD24D66D341.jpeg

I'm a little annoyed with bb since two of three free gifts didn't ship when I placed my order last week. Hopefully they're able to fulfill their free gifts this week!

@Feebee1115  This is just too much!  And there's a little bit time left today to use the 25% off through Ebates AND get the 5-piece freebie, with a full size lip  and eye product!  I've talked myself out of that one, I think.

F9CD92C8-B94E-4D1A-9ED9-A27EF4D55B53.jpeg

C4228488-0D99-425C-A92D-AC0D039AA56A.jpeg

2648708A-F93A-449F-B1AC-DC4381A4B6A9.jpeg

09611C94-A936-4973-B7C8-3F01ACFEC063.jpeg

15,191 Replies
testing