Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Butter London: Free gift w/ $50+ purchase

unnamed-4.jpgunnamed-5.jpg

Sounds like a great deal, I've been wondering about them...

Sounds like a great deal, I've been wondering about them ever since seeing them on Project Runway Allstars

Lime Crime:

unnamed.pngunnamed.gifunnamed-1.png

Physician's Formula: $5 off lip set

unnamed.pngunnamed-5.jpg

E60013C0-1EF2-4D18-837E-D823F55A46EA.jpeg

For beautyrest 😄

Edit: beautyrest has nothing to do with the mattress..oops. Gryphon is the company and website.

20190304_112802.png

Received mine, 3 large white standard pillowcases in 1 of each type of fabric. Don't need to send back.

3A1F2BB9-4F91-4135-B3D7-BBA93A7CE827.jpeg

Lucky Brand direct promo code for $60 off $175 or more, good through 3/17/19 at 11:59PDT. Please comment if claimed. F19BG60

Tarte direct, it’s on for another 3 hours B9C5AEE6-246B-4928-980C-AC0AC7647B9F.png

Dermstore direct has a 20% off promo code, 'REFRESH' good through today that works toward most brands. I just received an order for H20+ Beauty gel eye patches I love that I bought last week for $3.47, along with a GWP of a lip balm & OASIS Hydrating Treatment. I was expecting minis, but each are full size. (The Oasis is 1.7oz & retails for $38.) Def act fast if you like this hydrating gel! The lip balm is a little gritty & has to be smoothed on.

Thank you!  I missed the 20%, but added the eye gels to my favorites and used code "reminder" for 10% off and the free gift.

100% Pure:

unnamed.pngunnamed-4.jpgunnamed-5.jpg

Marc Jacobs Beauty direct CE382B76-2143-4A0D-A8CF-269E91E8737B.png

@suzyo , 

Heartfelt thanks for posting about this Marc Jacobs Sale!  The Bronze Brush!

@blackkitty2014 ,

Thanks for enabling!   🙂

Oh @suzyo , thx for posting.  They have the "About Last Night" palette.  I'm so tempted but do i need another palette 🙂

@blackkitty2014 I'm tempted to buy the Bronzer Brush with the white handle even though I already own the black one, I really need my head examined lol!

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 11.58.37 AM.png

@suzyo I have the Marc Jacobs one too but I don’t love it as much as the Tom Ford Bronzer brush. 

@SportyGirly125  That one has been on my list ever since the brand went synthetic, I just haven't pulled the trigger.

@SportyGirly125 , @suzyo , i have the Tom Ford one too.  I need to use it.  I bought it years back and it was just laying around.  Did you guys check out Sonia G Sculpt One??? That one is my favorite bronzer brush of all time.  I need to get another one or 2 😉 I know i have a problem 😉 Edit: call me crazy... i use this MJ brush for finishing powder lol 😉

@blackkitty2014 Sonia G's brushes look so good, but I just don't think I'll ever buy natural brushes. I've been tempted by Sonia G many times though, so I should never say never 🙂

@suzyo , sorry i cant talk you out of this one.  Most of my brushes are natural hair Japanese brushes ... but i bought this one along with The Mega during Xmas when they ran 40% off for all brushes...I have to say i like both. I only have couple synthetic hair brushes and all of them are lying around un-used but i like this one and the Mega ones so that says a whole lots 😉  It's a good deal!!! I might get the black one if they have the same deal 😉

15,191 Replies
testing