Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

13F71182-FBF1-4035-A3A7-A0F11AD9A584.jpeg

E1CDFDF0-2D2C-4216-BDA3-42754A51C659.jpeg

0C80C91D-AD0F-416E-8109-49845AFD76B8.jpeg

38177548-D304-4A62-8D57-BC823BB281FD.jpeg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Did everyone check out the sale section for Sephora online. My wallet is yelling screaming and kicking me after my 3 orders just this morning, but I don't care, the sales were just too good!

What did you get?? @Luvstravel Im tempted by the bigger ND paletts but I have too many and I dont do eyeshadow often

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

When did you place your order for the Pat McGrath 6-pan palettes? I placed mine at 7:00 am on Thurs 5/23 and it’s still listed as processing. The last time Sephora held on to my order for more than a few days, they ended up canceling it. I strongly suspect this is going to happen with this order since I have seen some people receive their orders already.

I'm so happy for you getting your hands on those PM palet...

I'm so happy for you getting your hands on those PM palettes @Luvstravel What a steal! I had 2 in my cart and they evaporated while I continued to shop. I'm hoping they come back because I'm drooling over those pinks and purples! I did pick up the Natasha Denona mini though for 12.50, also looks stunning. I'm totally on a purple kick right now.

Re: I'm so happy for you getting your hands on those PM palet...

@alexalicious , keep watching because I think they came back in stock for a few minutes last night. Enjoy the Lila palette!

@Buootiful , I placed 3 orders. First large order, then thought about it and placed 2nd order, then I thought why not 3rd order. Then placed an order on Marc Jacobs website of 3 lip glosses and a highliner eyeliner.

Screenshot_20190523-155805_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190523-160550_Email.jpg

@Luvstravel  Whoa what amazing hauls! If I wasn't broke now I would be!! 

Great haul @Luvstravel ! I picked up ND Safari which is just as bad. I'm tempted by the 

PAT MCGRATH LABS - MTHRSHP Subversive Metalmorphosis Eyeshadow Palette

but seeing as I have 4 others, I think I'll be ok without it lol

@makeitup305 , The Safari palette tempted me, but since the smaller palettes were around 50% off, I jumped on those. I think I'm going to have to do separate sections in my bathroom. A Pat section and a Natasha section 😂

Fabulous haul, @Luvstravel!

@CookieGirl1 , Thanks. I'll post a pic when all my orders come in.

Ah, those look nice. Im afraid to look at Marc Jacobs Smiley Sad Im trying a no buy and its not working well but Ive spent less than I normally would Smiley Happy Enjoy those pallets! @Luvstravel 

@Buootiful   Less is still success. Smiley Happy  At least that's how I'm looking at it.

I know right ? Smiley Wink @Ispend2much6 . I had 3 carts loaded yesterday and didnt buy. I'd rather wait for the F=F sale but I do know if I hadnt bought the Natasha Denona, I would have regretted it.

@Buootiful , I stayed away from the 40% off the brushes at Marc Jacobs, but the gold lipgloss from the holidays was marked down to $16, so I ordered one for me and 2 for friends.

Anthropologie and j.crewsephora_20190523_anth.PNGsephora_20190523_jcrew.PNG

3C5074BA-BA95-4AC8-BC0F-EF1D80E95052.jpeg

74513624-ED43-43CB-A1A6-FDB424E6C929.jpeg

14,485 Replies