cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Thanks to ilovebears! I totally stocked up on face wash @...

Thanks to ilovebears! I totally stocked up on face wash @ PTH and got the full size pumpkin mask for free! Crossing that off my vib wishlist!

Re: Thanks to ilovebears! I totally stocked up on face wash @...

Just a note for others who are looking to get in on this deal... make sure your order is still $50+ after the 15% discount so you don't get charged a shipping fee.  The $9.95 shipping fee is actually greater than the 15% discount... so make sure the coupon doesn't put you below the free shipping minimum!

You need a minimum of $50÷0.85 ≈ $58.83 worth of product before the coupon to get free shipping with the 15% off coupon.

Re: Thanks to ilovebears! I totally stocked up on face wash @...

Glad you were able to take advantage of the deal too!! 😁

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

For those who purchased sephora Remedy Play Box,

I got the wrong edition, did it happen to anybody else?

Are you being able to get the refund?

I ordered Edition 2 when it first became available for Rouge, but received Edition 1. Customer service said they ran out of #2, but that he is refunding me. Wasn't expecting that, so I feel bad that I still want to try the Amorepacific essence 😊

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I wanted Edition 1 but I recieved the second ones. Wanna trade? hahaha

I was shipped the wrong one, too! WTF 🙄

I was sent edition 2 instead of 1 and a call to CS added 100 points as the solution. 😞

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I think all the boxes got mixed up. those who order edition 1 got no.2 and vice versa 😂

@Vineetha

they also credited my account with 150 pt at first. 

Then both of my friends who also got the wrong boxes got a better deal: one got 500 pt and another one got store credit.

So I called CS again and asked about inconsistency with refunds/points, and got $20 store credit. I hope I don't sound cheap, I really was curious about the inconsistency.

WOW ! Did you return your play? hahaha!

Alexmarya wrote:

@Vineetha

they also credited my account with 150 pt at first. 

Then both of my friends who also got the wrong boxes got a better deal: one got 500 pt and another one got store credit.

So I called CS again and asked about inconsistency with refunds/points, and got $20 store credit. I hope I don't sound cheap, I really was curious about the inconsistency.

Beauty brands has 25% off perfumes so if you were waiting...

Beauty brands has 25% off perfumes so if you were waiting for VIB to buy Black Opium, its cheaper right now!

Yea, so I caved and purchased the PTR Beta Hydroxy 2% Acne Wash (direct).  It was just too good of a deal to pass up at 75% off, plus an additional 15% off (code: 15OFFPTR) and a free Pumpkin Enzyme Mask!

Hoping that hubby and I like the cleanser, but not enough that we'll want to repurchase at full price. 😅

PTR.png

Do you have to add the pumpkin mask to your cart? I love PTR but I'm not very familiar with the site. Thanks!

@Alicehoopz Nope, it gets added automatically as long as you are purchasing $50+ worth of product.100417_PumpkinMask_GWP.jpg

If you order, be sure to have at least $50 after discounts to avoid the $9.95 shipping charge!

Was this on the PTR website? I'm not seeing that item.

I found it! thanks for posting

I like it though I use it every other day. I bought it fu...

I like it though I use it every other day. I bought it full price so I'll have to check this out!

Smashbox directScreenshot_20171030-114151.png

Bumble direct

Screenshot_20171030-114123.png

Bobbi Brown direct

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 11.31.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-30 at 11.32.17 AM.png

IMG_2638.PNG

15,191 Replies
testing