Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I bought 2 of the Benefit brow sets during last holiday season and they're a phenomenal value. I'm not a fan of Benefit, but at that price I'll repurchase both kits again! I only dislike one of the products & I still make it work.  So. Worth. It!! Thank you @veronika23 for always keeping us up to date Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

edit: typo

@tsavorite  @classicallyfab

Holey moley!!! @veronika23

These are really good deals!

YEY! SEPHORA!!!

i love this <3

@darkiceis today's deals sold out pretty fast! 

ya think Ulta is finally causing Sephora to step outside of their marketing plan box a little???

Well Yey for us Smiley Happy because I do like buying from Sephora. We just need extra incentives now and then to keep it interesting and exciting. Right

@PaletteAddict99 They really are good deals. Good move on Sephora's end to implement a "Weekly Wow." Keep the deals coming.

Did anyone notice the "Weekly Wow" from Sephora before?

It is a red banner saying "THE WEEKLY WOW JUST DROPPED! SHOP OMG DEALS AVAILABLE FOR ONE WEEK ONLY. SHOP NOW"

It has a handful a palettes marked down at about 50%

@Maria88 They just started it today and plan on having 50% off weekly deals every Thursday! The mods posted a thread about it yesterday and Sephora put it in their Instagram stories Smiley Happy. I'm not sure how long it's going to continue for though...

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Looks like they sold out pretty quickly

ecd1SsrNTXBQZuQFTIMmn_vywLcd_M8T1hqcpGvuDk2PNc0QVjGycP013gLP_JAeBQiUnQmCRRew-1BuVyK_N68RiSXJdlvbiENQbrs7JXAQHjd2hGStsmIoxPMoFqBpXGjvLEcNmynSJhnsxBCX7efzt7KQTZUlgo0I=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

Another nice MAC deal. There are two different sets available on their site.

These may be available elsewhere too...I know I picked up one of them from Ulta a couple of weeks ago. Love it!Screenshot_20170810-134452.png

Benefit directScreenshot_20170810-132329.png

Screenshot_20170810-132306.png

Koh Gen Doh foundations are at Costco!!!  $44 Smiley Happy

Besame direct:

0x8v_XbCIs55GgxLfs1Yy-emJK72Q1cb5kV7q_9Hdjf3DeeTlHBkNTJVqjgGL13fMZD1pciLt_IXGx21QmO0HUdyT_CDHlK9_9g30F_o1ucU2ZLTavwU2JoGQqVVlfHE7hHkuB_IeMI6-O4vt39v4045VNUgZcn8oQs6F2g=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

They now offer INTL shipping too!

mxYy__gl27LhHbJFJ1tGLZf0_ZJ4tfnswgHM9o48veAJjE5h7VraPKzzSrlImecZLVFjCwIuVXKVIpxkf-RvpLKOnLJBccZShnDDlavKUt7x2BgSdDaVu3ds1yo9epeiN_WvMABX9T3Bb84YhmxR7q0ftKMOqB8virw=s0-d-e1-ft.gif

Butter London - directIMG_9001.JPG

IMG_9002.JPG

Here's a 20% off at Ulta code good through 8/19 excludes UD Naked Heat, Chanel and Dyson 

3O7KZ28P2C0

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Wow deals from Sephora are LIVE but 🇨🇦 are excluded in this promo 😩😪

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The only thing I wanted was the light/medium ABH contour kit but that sold out :-( I wonder if they'll restock.

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Try.thestore @myumee

Canada seems to be excluded more and more lately...

That's not cool!

13,857 Replies