Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sisley Paris direct

special holiday bundle, purchase Black Rose Infusion Cream or Precious Oil and receive a full size Black Rose cream mask for free (worth $162!)

very tempting!

revive.jpg

brands direct

revive.jpgrevive.jpgrevive.jpg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

NEST Fragrances (direct) 25% off through Dec. 1, 2019. No code needed.

brands direct

revive.jpg

revive.jpg

revive.jpg

Brand directrevive.jpg

revive.jpg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Bobbi Brown

I have no idea if this is a targeted offer 284ED384-4EF6-4589-84CB-583EF71670E6.jpeg

576BB306-0DBC-4BF5-B6F0-9CAE163AD165.jpeg

Thought I'd post here too. The Sephora sale section has been updated with lots of stuff on sale. Almost 700 items in the US!

ETA: If you are in the US and looking to buy a flat iron I definitely recommend this one! I love this brand and their tools last for a freaking long time!

https://www.sephora.com/product/10x-pro-styling-iron-1-P406232

2019-11-27-hp-slide-cyber-week-updated-sos-us-ca-d-slice.jpg

@veronika23 @silliluci  Too many good bargains.  I ended up picking up the Viseart satin bridals palette, because you never know when I'm going to switch careers and start doing bridal makeup full time.  🙄  LOL.  

I also picked up a smashbox BB cream -- I stopped using it because it was making me too oily but now that I'm super dry it might be nice to come back to.

Lastly, I picked up the Sephora pro warm palette because I heard good things about it and was thinking about getting it last year but you know... I need another palette like I need another hole in the head.  (I picked up the Pat McGrath LE rose palette last week but have been unable to try it since I've been sick.)

@itscarin  Oh no!!! Sorry to hear you are sick 😞  I hope you feel better really soon! Those are some great purchases though. We don't have the Sephora Pro on sale in Canada... those are some nice palettes. The Pat McGrath LE palette looks awesome! Not usually something I would consider but it's really nice. I didn't get it though... Hope you'll enjoy it when you feel better. 🙂

Thanks @veronika23 some really good bargains!

Thanks @veronika23 some really good bargains!

Re: Thanks @veronika23 some really good bargains!

You're welcome @silliluci  🙂  Definitely some good things on sale!

7F9814C2-0DAC-4804-99F0-44E3F779259D.pngCB89022B-E350-4640-8AE3-04BBE797CBE2.png

Mintd 25% off sale with code BLK25 (the Winter Edit is already 30% off). Shipping to VA came to ₤6.50 when I checked. Most boxes normally sell for ₤90–₤95 and have values of ₤145–₤200. These two seem like especially good options: 1) Luminosity Edit (value ₤280/$359.92, regular price₤95/$122.12, sale price ₤71.25/$91.59): Mz Skin Hydra-Lift Golden Facial Treatment (FS), Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm (FS), Ila Spa Face Serum Glowing Radiance (FS), Votary Super Seed Facial Oil (FS). 2) Rejuvenating Edit (value ₤226/$290.51, regular price ₤95/$122.12, sale price ₤71.25/$91.59): Odacite Aventurine Kiss Lip Serum (FS), Oskia's Eye Wonder (FS), Argentum Apothecary's 'L'étoile Infinie' (FS), Omorovicza Oxygen Booster (FS).

Benefit direct

revive.jpg

Too Faced direct

The natasha denona website now is pretty much flooded but when it calms down, if there's still things left, the sale is:

Items and discounts

20% off all mini palettes

30% off Sunrise, Gold, Star and Biba eyeshadow palette

30% off I Need A Nude lipstick

40% off Transformatte, Foundation X and Face Glow foundation

40% blush, highlighter, and sculpt palettes

50% off select Chroma Crystal Top Coats

Buy 1, Get 1 free 5 pan eyeshadow palettes

Buy 1, Get 1 free Sunset, Lila, Green Brown 28, Blue Purple 28, Coral, Camel, Cranberry palettes

@itscarin, It seriously took 30 minutes on the webpage to...

@itscarin, It seriously took 30 minutes on the webpage to check out. I would have blown it off, but the granddaughter said her superglow highlighter in #1 had broke that I purchased last Black Friday, so I purchased another (plus me one 🙋‍♀️ ) and some duo chrome topcoats in 2 shades. Now I'm seriously going to bed 😴

@itscarin, I placed my first order about 3 am ET. Was goi...

@itscarin, I placed my first order about 3 am ET. Was going to place a 2nd order now and your correct, the website is flooded ☹
15,191 Replies
testing