Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

This was such a great sample box! I've never tried Sigma Beauty products before, but this was a good starter kit. The box also came with a couple of coupons toward your next purchase - e.g. $15 off $50, $3 off brushampoo, etc. Such a good deal!

Ulta's Beauty Break

It's not live under their GWP tab yet, but the product ID is 16651164.

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 4.12.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-13 at 4.12.39 AM.png

Too Faced Totally Cute Palette on sale at Costco for $24.99

IMG_3737.PNG

If you have a Nordstrom Rack nearby, check there too. I picked one up a couple of months ago for somewhere around $15 or $18. Just be sure to check for damaged/swatched ones first. Sigh. 🙄

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Origins has 20$ off 45$ purchase in direct website!

Assuming this is the current thread (also bec I couldnt locate the sephora sale section - Get it now thread), KVD Dual ended brush marked down to $20 . 

https://www.sephora.com/product/shade-light-contour-brush-P392128?skuId=1654128&icid2=products%20gri...

@Mcakes compiled this lovely navigation thread, which I have bookmarked and can't live without.  The Sephora Sale thread is linked in there as well.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403#M98185

Too Faced direct- free shipping on all orders. Use code 'MAKEUP20' for 20% off, and the cute peach makeup bag is still free with a $35 purchase of the new peach line.IMG_4449.PNG

Zoya direct!Screenshot_20170912-144019.png

Why would Zoya come up with this? Honestly this is a terrible idea. Nail polish is very expensive to ship without a business license (it must go ground, which is a minimum of $7 and more likely $10-15), and many people break that law anyway. But now we are talking about opened nail polish, which runs an even higher risk of exploding/catching fire (this happens when NP goes air - the high altitude compromises the container and can cause it to burst). They should have told people to throw away their nail polish vs putting others at risk/risking hefty USPS fines/shipping correctly and paying a pretty penny)

Note: not directed at you @RGbrown - the deal is a good one! Just want to preface the shipping risks - or encourage people to NOT stick with this "honor system"!!

@Alicehoopz

They run this promo every year; normally just around Earth Day in the spring, but I guess they are looking for a quick boost in sales now too.

If anyone is sending polish back, definitely package it carefully and declare that to the clerk at the counter when you buy postage; there's a special sticker they mark it with, and depending on weight, it can be pricey (but if you can keep it under 16oz, first class postage will be much cheaper).

I never send in a swap 😋

Good good! Happy to hear you don't mail in LOL!❤️

Hello - Ebates is 8% today on Sephora!  

Don't forget if you're buying the Lila palette, like I almost did!

Cult Beauty 15% off orders over £25 DEALMOON15 ends 9/18

Thank you @mdgraz

thank you! i was so close to placing a order last night but i didn't but i will today!!!

Free shipping on $50. Too Faced direct.Free shipping on $50. Too Faced direct.

Smiley Surprised Costco members! Artdeco only $15...

us.JPG

Coupon automatically applied to cart!  The link is at USGWP Smiley LOL

@ZombieMetroAnt, and friends,

Has anyone ever bought from this ArtDeco brand?  Or bought this blush?  I'm a total stranger to this brand and would like to know more before buying.  Thanks!

Very pretty!

I agree @ClassicallyFab!! 

15,191 Replies
testing