Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@tsavorite  You know me well! Thanks!

Free Autumn Beauty Bay with £100 purchase on Bath & Unwind 

Details:

Spoiler
Our Bath & Unwind Cosmetic Beauty Bag has been filled with handpicked beauty goodies, perfect to keep your skin and hair healthy and beautiful this Autumn. This gorgeous beauty bag contains;

1. REN Gentle Evercalm Cleansing Milk 50ml
Specifically designed for delicate, sensitive and reactive skins, this soothing milk helps to gently remove makeup, grease and impurities leaving the complexion purified, calm and comfortable.

2. Balance Me Congested Skin Serum 7ml
A daily saviour for those prone to congested skin and blemishes, this serum works to reduce blemishes and calm skin that suffers with redness and irritation.

3. Omorvicza Moor Cream Cleanser 30ml
Enriched with mineral-packed Hungarian moor mud, this purifying cream cleanser from Omorovicza refines and brightens the complexion, removing all traces of dirt and make-up without drying out the skin.

4. Living Proof Full Thickening Cream 60ml
Transform fine and flat hair into naturally fuller, thicker hair with this lightweight thickening cream, it adds texturing thickening dots in-between each strand of hair to give the appearance of thicker hair.

5. Olverum Bath Oil 15ml

Containing essential oils, extracted from carefully selected aromatic plants, that fuse together to provide the concentrated therapeutic benefits that transform your bath into a calming and invigorating spa experience for mind and body.

6. Elemental Herbology Facial Souffle 15ml
This overnight cream provides instant hydration for parched, overexposed skin. Rich in amino acids, collagen and reparative botanicals, this luxurious treatment mask helps soothe, plump, hydrate and repair parched skin to reveal a dewy, fresh and vibrant complexion.

7. Korres Aloe & Dittany Shampoo 40ml
This mild cleansing formula is enriched with dittany, aloe, marjoram and mountain tea extracts, to gently moisturise. Amino acids help to balance and strengthen the scalp.

8. Korres Aloe & Dittany Conditioner 40ml
This lightweight formula containing protein-rich aloe and amino acids, moisturises and detangles the hair, increasing its elasticity and protecting from split ends.

9.Alpha H Liquid Gold Pad
A handy ready to use pad, filled with Liquid Gold; a powerful revitalising treatment, that works overnight to help rejuvenate and increase radiance for all skin types.

C3C174FE-942C-4CB2-A9D6-D9D5EE37ADBA.jpeg

D

L'OCCITANE

IMG_6932.PNG

MisshaUS:

cc.pngThis is the gift valued at $2This is the gift valued at $2

I was playing around with this in my cart yesterday, and when I added a 4th mask set to my cart, another freebie did not show up. So in my experience it seems to be limited to 3 GWPs (all eye masks)

This is great!  I have been itching for that A'PIEU Milk set for a while now.

Peter Thomas Roth direct:IMG_5249.PNG

REN SKINCARE 

DirectIMG_0657.PNG

BATH & BODY WORKS

In Stores & OnlineIMG_0654.GIF

IMG_0655.JPG

Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast Members (free to join) 

Free sample bag with 20.00 Beauty and Personal Care Purchase.

Ship to store to get free shipping.

I remember Shiseido's Friends and Family sale happening closer to the Rouge Sale last year, but I guess it's early this year? Looks like they're sending out unique codes for 20% off through 9/29/17. Check your emails!

unnamed.jpg

Spoiler
In an effort to be good, PM me if you want my code 🙂 STOP ME FROM SHOPPING!

Miss Puff, you're so funny. Every sale I see, that I don'...

Miss Puff, you're so funny. Every sale I see, that I don't need anything, I say the same thing. Then my bad influence side gives me some justification for the purchase, then click goes the place order button!

Re: Miss Puff, you're so funny. Every sale I see, that I don'...

@Luvstravel This is me all the time, every time! My justification is usually, it's such a good deal, it's like I'm earning money, not spending it! Once the discount hits the 25% ish range...kryptonite 🙂 

Direct from The Balm:39D0E48C-05F5-4653-8EEB-CE75B2C9255D.jpeg

Spoiler

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I wonder if other cities participate too

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Any guesses on what it is going to have? I wonder if it is the recent $20 one that no body liked. They have so many left over so now giving them away? 🙂

Bath & Unwind.  15% off. You can pre-order some Omorovicza sets. MUCH cheaper to buy there. @Ispend2much6

b6361cf9-f546-46fd-8bc0-c2d3b9b8d875.jpg

@veronika23  It looks to me like B&U raised their prices.  I converted the price of the Moor Cream Cleanser from Cult and it's $15 or more less than at B&U- (except the 15% makes it closer in price.)  Wow.

@Ispend2much6 The prices are showing the same or close for me on both sites (give or take maybe a pound?) Moor cream cleanser is £40.83 on CB and £40.42 on B&U. The 50ml mist is £20.82 on CB and £22.21 on B&U. Deep Cleansing mask is £50 on both sites. Maybe you weren’t logged in on B&U and it’s showing you the Europe price with VAT included??

The Xmas sets are great deals! I was tempted but am trying to hold out for a 20% off code. They tend to follow a week or two after the 15% code 😅

@Ispend2much6  it's been my experience that it's the other way around for Canada... odd right.  Keep an eye out maybe Cult will get them soon!  This is a pre-sale which is why I only bought one for now.

@veronika23  Which one did you order?  I may have missed the sets you are mentioning.

15,191 Replies
testing