Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

MAC brushes 50% off at Macys

Online and in stores!

Will not be using my Ulta 20% off and don't want it to go to waste. It works on prestige and fragrance. Enjoy!

3P66Z177TLN

Thanks 🙂

Not a bad deal 😄 

7B6B244F-FC12-4A25-8889-368D11219A0C.jpeg

30671E1A-FC0F-4FEA-B6BC-20852F8416E1.jpeg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

All the Mac brushes are going to be discontinued and they are going to replace them in the near future

That's a really nice selection @sabrinas.

Yep! I got 6 ($220 value) for about $100 ( including Ebates)

great deal

And the deals keep on coming!! Bath and Body Works

Also 25% off your entire purchase online code COZYUP25 in store 8119bandb.png

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

50% off all MAC brushes at Macy's.. is live now.. online and in stores

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

PLEASE REA BEFORE PURCHASING!!

I got 187,129,168,239, 217,& 266 for $101 before tax, and I will save additional $25.45, which brings down my total to $83.63 after tax!! This is the trick, sign up for retailmenot and active cashback from Macys, there's a deal for $10 cashback for $50 purchase or $20 cashback for $100 purchase. In addition, use you Chase Freedom card if you have one because this quarter categories are department stores and walmart!!!

I will be picking up  my brushes tomorrow, well today hahas!!! See can't believe I'm saving so much... I'm excited for my first set of Mac brushes!!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!! 

@Sophiaaax3 you got a fabulous deal! I hear a lot about retail me not but I have never signed up. Do you know much about their program?

I already redeemed cashback for 2 past purchases!! It's very simple sign up and connect to your PayPal and  just search Macy's on their website and and click cashback, they will redirect you to Macy's... so purchase as normal. Normally I get my cash back in a week or two and you can instantly cash out your money to PayPal. It's better than topcash or ebates because the wait time is only 2 weeks the most!!!

After thinking I ordered the same exact brushes and have it sent to my home, just in case they sold out in store... i can imagine people emptying out all the brushes... I rather not risk it...

Thanks @shimmerbait - the struggle was real with that one :D. Picked up a 217 and a 242. Momma's wallet is tight with all the recent sales!

Image result for bye money gif

@niki172 lol I feel that way too. I'm thinking about running to the store for open to grab a 128.. idk its not like I need it but it got snatched from my cart and I feel like I must conquer the sale

._____. I guess I will not purchase anything else this month till the sephora sale and I will cry with my makeups

niki172 wrote:

Thanks @shimmerbait - the struggle was real with that one :D. Picked up a 217 and a 242. Momma's wallet is tight with all the recent sales!

Image result for bye money gif

,  brushes, and my empty wallet!

ATTENTION everyone! The benefits cosmetic blushes, highli...

ATTENTION everyone! The benefits cosmetic blushes, highlighter, and bronzer are back in stock on Macy's website! One more hour until the sale ends! hurry before its too late.

Re: ATTENTION everyone! The benefits cosmetic blushes, highli...

@SnowyZebra21 I saw your comment just now 5:30am and it's too late for me to buy those ...completely forgot about getting the galifornia blush too....might be a good thing because I saved my $$$( have so many things to buy elsewhere 🙂 )

@CookieGirl1 @denn2626 @BrwnSugaG

@BrwnSugaG do you contact customer service? or did you en...

@BrwnSugaG do you contact customer service? or did you end up not purchasing it?

Re: @BrwnSugaG do you contact customer service? or did you en...

noo i didn't bother. i looked to see if it said east coast time but didn't see anything. i was planning on getting one of the holiday sets anyway - just not as good of a deal anymore i guess! but thanks so much for checking in!

15,192 Replies
testing