Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ispend2much6 wrote:

I don't suppose anyone knows of a general usage Kate Spade code that can be put towards the 75% off sale?  Thanks in advance.

I got that email too and at the bottom of it in fine print it says it can't be combined with any other promo or coupon Smiley Sad

Costco's online fragrance selection has been restocked.  Lots of good selections (Bond no 9, Chanel, Dior, Creed, Prada, Cartier, etc)

bb0.JPG

Some of their options:

Spoiler
bb000.JPGbb00.JPG

Pinrose is on Hautelook for the first time today, as well as Algenist and Smashbox 

pinrose.JPG

tt.JPG

-> OMG!  This is only $5!?

Spoiler
td.JPG 

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Wow! I really wanna get this but i can't justify it ☹️

@ZombieMetroAnt They must of had 5 units in stock. I tried checking out asap and I couldn't check out. Then it kept saying that the item was discontinued. Smiley Sad

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I dont see@this@one @ZombieMetroAnt

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hm, it may be sold out @mztm.  What's available will be all the items listed in their sale section.  Sorry Cat Sad

@ZombieMetroAnt  Couldn't pass this up.  Thinking of future gift exchanges too. Smiley Happy

I like the way you think @Ispend2much6 Heart 

Wow, all their melted liquid lipsticks are $7.50.  Too bad I already bought all the colors I wanted.  :/

Okay serious steal alert!!

In addition to the gift bag MissPuff mentioned, Nordstrom is offering a free, full-size product with a $99 Bobbi Brown purchase.  If you like her face products, there is a 5-1 Palette that is interesting- has a bronzer, sheer setting powder, corrector, creamy concealer, and foundation stick in your choice of color.  The palette trays pop out also so you can reuse it.

d523a385-65a7-40a1-8f04-58b15a25ae90.jpegCode- Island= free Glow Stick in the shade Island; promo code Nude= free Nude Finish Illuminating Finishing Powder in Nude; promo code Bronze= free Bronze Shimmering Brick Compact

5-1 Face Palette

Main Image - Bobbi Brown Essential 5-in-1 Face Palette (Nordstrom Exclusive) ($135 Value)

Nordstrom GWP - $125 buy-in.  Kind of a meh gift, the bags offered right before the Anniversary Sale had way more DS samples.

3b5786b7-233f-4d7f-92d4-3e1b3997ae11.jpeg

WITH YOUR $125 BEAUTY OR FRAGRANCE PURCHASE, RECEIVE:

• Mario Badescu Eye Trio: Cellufirm Drops (0.03 oz.), Hyaluronic Eye Cream (0.03 oz.), Glycolic Eye Cream (0.03 oz.)
  • Aveda damage remedy Split End Repair (0.1 oz.)
  • Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum (0.03 oz.) 
  • Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (0.05 oz.)
  • Lancer The Method: Polish (0.1 oz.), Cleanse (0.07 oz.), Nourish (0.07 oz.) 
  • Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid (1 oz.) 
  • Living proof Perfect hair Day Night Cap Perfector (0.33 oz.) 
  • Tata Harper Skincare Revitalizing Body Oil (0.1 oz.) 
  • Laura Mercier Sampler: Flawless Fusion Foundation (4 shades, 0.017 oz.) and Oil-Free Primer (0.017 oz.)
  • Kiehl's Since 1851 Super Multi-Corrective Cream (0.1 oz.) 
  • Dermarché Labs SmartSync Probiotic Science Balancing Gel-Cream (0.03 oz.) 
  • Charlotte Tilbury Pocket Pout: K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in B*tch Perfect or Hot Lips in Kim K.W. (single application) 
  • Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask (0.5 oz.) 
  • Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club Eau de Toilette (0.04 oz.) 
  • Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum (0.04 oz.) 
  • SK-II R.N.A. Power Radical New Age Cream (0.08 oz.)
  • Cosmetics Bag

Unicornlashes UKIMG_9488.PNG

BATH & BODY WORKS

Online & In StoresIMG_9080.JPG

STILA DirectIMG_9079.JPG

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

My gilt city voucher for popsugar expires tonight. I tried to order on popsugar for the new limited edition box and the August monthly box. But the voucher doesn't work. The box that's supposed to be eligible to purchase is no longer available[the summer one]. How can I get my $50 back? Gilt always have a sh**** CS and popsugar doesn't even have a descent CS number. My $50 is down the drain.... Anyone has any advice?

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@RIslander:  I've ran into similar issues in the past with using Gilt City vouchers on the last day.  I would take screenshots of your error message and send a message to both Gilt City Customer Service and PopSugar Customer Service.  Let both know that you ran into an issue with using the Gilt City voucher and ask them to reactivate your voucher code.  I've always received a fair response to past issues, so hoping for some good luck for you as well!  Smiley Happy

REN SKINCARE Direct

"Buy any two products from our Evercalm Range (not including cleansers) and we'll give you a free Evercalm Cleanser of your choice!"

Evercalm Cleansing Gel
Use code: GELLY

Evercalm Cleansing Milk
Use code: MILKYIMG_0105.JPG

13,865 Replies