Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ebates is 10% cashback for shu uemura art of hair

Another promo code that you can stack with LEVELUP is "SHUBOGO". However, it's for LAST CHANCE (just put it in the search engine) items. You can mix and match any of the last chance items - there's only 5.

Thanks to ilovebears! I totally stocked up on face wash @...

Thanks to ilovebears! I totally stocked up on face wash @ PTH and got the full size pumpkin mask for free! Crossing that off my vib wishlist!

Re: Thanks to ilovebears! I totally stocked up on face wash @...

Just a note for others who are looking to get in on this deal... make sure your order is still $50+ after the 15% discount so you don't get charged a shipping fee.  The $9.95 shipping fee is actually greater than the 15% discount... so make sure the coupon doesn't put you below the free shipping minimum!

You need a minimum of $50÷0.85 ≈ $58.83 worth of product before the coupon to get free shipping with the 15% off coupon.

Re: Thanks to ilovebears! I totally stocked up on face wash @...

Glad you were able to take advantage of the deal too!! 😁

For those who purchased sephora Remedy Play Box,

I got the wrong edition, did it happen to anybody else?

Are you being able to get the refund?

I ordered Edition 2 when it first became available for Rouge, but received Edition 1. Customer service said they ran out of #2, but that he is refunding me. Wasn't expecting that, so I feel bad that I still want to try the Amorepacific essence 😊

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I wanted Edition 1 but I recieved the second ones. Wanna trade? hahaha

I was shipped the wrong one, too! WTF 🙄

I was sent edition 2 instead of 1 and a call to CS added 100 points as the solution. 😞

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I think all the boxes got mixed up. those who order edition 1 got no.2 and vice versa 😂

@Vineetha

they also credited my account with 150 pt at first. 

Then both of my friends who also got the wrong boxes got a better deal: one got 500 pt and another one got store credit.

So I called CS again and asked about inconsistency with refunds/points, and got $20 store credit. I hope I don't sound cheap, I really was curious about the inconsistency.

WOW ! Did you return your play? hahaha!

Alexmarya wrote:

@Vineetha

they also credited my account with 150 pt at first. 

Then both of my friends who also got the wrong boxes got a better deal: one got 500 pt and another one got store credit.

So I called CS again and asked about inconsistency with refunds/points, and got $20 store credit. I hope I don't sound cheap, I really was curious about the inconsistency.

Beauty brands has 25% off perfumes so if you were waiting...

Beauty brands has 25% off perfumes so if you were waiting for VIB to buy Black Opium, its cheaper right now!

Yea, so I caved and purchased the PTR Beta Hydroxy 2% Acne Wash (direct).  It was just too good of a deal to pass up at 75% off, plus an additional 15% off (code: 15OFFPTR) and a free Pumpkin Enzyme Mask!

Hoping that hubby and I like the cleanser, but not enough that we'll want to repurchase at full price. 😅

PTR.png

Do you have to add the pumpkin mask to your cart? I love PTR but I'm not very familiar with the site. Thanks!

@Alicehoopz Nope, it gets added automatically as long as you are purchasing $50+ worth of product.100417_PumpkinMask_GWP.jpg

If you order, be sure to have at least $50 after discounts to avoid the $9.95 shipping charge!

Was this on the PTR website? I'm not seeing that item.

I found it! thanks for posting

I like it though I use it every other day. I bought it fu...

I like it though I use it every other day. I bought it full price so I'll have to check this out!

Smashbox directScreenshot_20171030-114151.png

Bumble direct

Screenshot_20171030-114123.png

Bobbi Brown direct

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 11.31.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-30 at 11.32.17 AM.png

15,192 Replies
testing