Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Their last several bags have been disappointing, for sure. I used to go out of my way to order for some of them, but that's probably been a year or more now ☹️ I get that these are fancy brands, but a packet of body wash? Really?

@RGbrown Oh I totally agree. I haven't specifically purchased for a Nordies beauty bag since...maybe last november? Possibly even before that. They've got sadder and sadder...

I have 10 referrals to share for this gift from L'occitane. Redeemable online or in store through 10/3 and there are 4 different options to choose from, depending on your skin concerns. Gift is free in store with no purchase and online with any purchase. You'll also get 20% off if you do choose to purchase something. Please message me if you want a referral!

IMG_4078.JPG

Too Faced direct. Ends 9/9.

Too Faced Cosmetics

Clinique  direct

Offer begins at 12:00am EST on September 4, 2018 and ends at 11:59pm PST on September 8, 2018Offer begins at 12:00am EST on September 4, 2018 and ends at 11:59pm PST on September 8, 2018

Bumble direct Screenshot_20180904-111939.png

Bobbi Brown direct

Offer ends on 9/8/2018 at 11:59PM PT. Use code BESTINLIPS at checkout with $75+.Offer ends on 9/8/2018 at 11:59PM PT. Use code BESTINLIPS at checkout with $75+.

David's Tea. They have quite a few cute llama items!

Flash Sale: 20% off everything

12ACF9E5-B90A-42FD-9C39-C811E66C9505.jpeg

EM1_YCLT_DEV_05_v3.gif

Kiehl's direct:

SAMPLES GALORE - Receive 3 deluxe samples on purchases of $65 plus - Receive 5 deluxe samples on purchases of $85 plus - Code: TRYME Ends: 9/6/18 - SHOP NOW

Jo Malone direct. Ends 9/5.

A GIFT FROM US Enjoy a miniature English Pear & Freesia Cologne (9ml) with your order. CODE: PEARS.Select a colourful travel pouch with your purchase.

Couldn't get the picture to come up (go figure) All Tarte lovers, QVC has a great TSV today that is a great deal!! Check it out!! 😊

Unfortunately,  I can not post a picture, but pampers(dot)com has Sephora e gift cards available in the rewards section for 2400 points. Check it out!

370C08EB-3B76-4457-A5E7-11F18294FBAB.jpeg

2D7216EF-A4EA-4982-B5CB-76F20E461948.jpeg

A6FA41DE-D905-4697-8EC2-0E48E97EC222.jpeg

Pottermore:

The Origins direct deal I shared yesterday ($45 min) has been extended to 9/4 (ending at 6:00 am EST). There's also a new free full-size mascara promotion with orders $65+.

CODE YOUTH  or  CODE PROTECT  or  CODE HYDRATEPLUS ENJOY FREE SHIPPING on every order

EMAIL EXCLUSIVE   MEET YOUR LDL   LABOR DAY LASHES  Get a FREE full size GinZing mascara when you spend 65 dollars

Rifle Paper Co. direct. Ends 9/4. There's also still 20% off sitewide (including sale section). 

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Nurse Jamie- Nordstrom Uplift Roller (Reg. $69) and Silicone Mask (Reg. $30) set on sale now!! Both for $46... Even if you just want the roller its still a really good deal

OOS already :(. I've had my eyes on both items as well boo.

15,191 Replies
testing