|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Yay! Thanks for the heads up!

Yay! Thanks for the heads up!

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@CookieGirl1 😍😍😍

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hahahhahaha. (I just realized how insanely confusing this spreadsheet was to understand.)

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

HAUTELOOK: HAS MAC 😀

Just wanted to share my Cult Beauty Omorovicza purchase.

All full sizes, the Omoressence, Cleansing Foam, and Silver Skin Savior Mask came to $117.34 USD when paying by PayPal!  And, I got to use my Ebates cash on top of that when I checked out.

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ooh! Ebates BFC time! For future ref (should have come back to mention it!), you can earn rebates at CB through Quidco. I think the rate right now is 8% if you don’t use codes . . . sorry for not adding in post.

Run to the cult beauty sale.  They take 18% off for VAT and then another 20% off for their skincare sale, no code needed.  The CT goddess cleansing duo is $46 here but comes out to less than $26 on cult beauty.

The price is 27.08 GBP including the VAT tax discount, and then take 20% off that and it's 21.66 GBP or $26.30 USD.  My amex actually gave me a better rate than what xe.com is showing.  My rate was about 1.17 GBP to 1 USD.

In total I paid $140.82 USD.

Spoiler
2019-08-08 13_31_55-Thank You! _ Cult Beauty.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Awesome! CB exchange/VAT is the best.

@itscarin   Thanks!  You got a great rate- 83 cents on the dollar; last week I got 77.

I made a cart of $235.34 after VAT and 20% discount.  I used an online converter using the rate of 1 GBP per 1.214 USD.

The USD total came to $285.76 which was $10 less than the  Cult Beauty subtotal with VAT removed, just to make it easy to figure out quickly as you shop.   So, pretty equal to the total with just the VAT removed.

@Ispend2much6 Yes, that's entirely true but I still wanted to do the math to be more precise.  Note: talking about money is the only time I actually want to do the math.  LOL

@itscarin   You're really good at that and the Ulta math. 🙂  No one wants me to do Math, and with good reason.

Benefit cosmetics direct sale!!!

Kiehl's  (direct)

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 11.05.52 AM.png

Offer valid from August 8, 2019, at 12:00 AM PST to August 9, 2019, 11:59 PM PSTOffer valid from August 8, 2019, at 12:00 AM PST to August 9, 2019, 11:59 PM PST

Offer ends 11:59 pm Aug. 9, 2019Offer ends 11:59 pm Aug. 9, 2019

Offer begins August 8, 2019 and ends April 11, 2019 at 11:59PM EST.Offer begins August 8, 2019 and ends April 11, 2019 at 11:59PM EST.

20% off skincare at Cult Beauty. (If you’ve never shopped there and are outside of the EU, this ends up being 36% off displayed price due to VAT.) Some things may not ship to your country, especially if they’re produced domestically, but other things are a relative steal (looking at you, Omorovicza and Alpha-H).

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thank you 💋💕

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

No problem!

20190807_191214.png

20190807_191104.png

Costco has, member only item, $32.99Costco has, member only item, $32.99

Sam's and Costco both have a handful  known brands, i.e. UD, Lancome, Boscia, La Mer,  Sisley etc - so window shop the categories 

CostcoShade: universalShade: universal(1) 2 fl oz JUMBO No Makeup Foundation Serum SPF 30 & (1) 0.5 fl oz Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer(1) 2 fl oz JUMBO No Makeup Foundation Serum SPF 30 & (1) 0.5 fl oz Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer

15,191 Replies
testing