Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@mezzotown88 one day only

If any Platinum holders aren't showing the 10x mulitplier in their "Offers" section in your account in order to activate it, try switching browsers.  Mine was not visible until I switched from Firefox to Internet Explorer, and I hear Google Chrome is working also.

@Ispend2much6 Is it calculating the 10x points that you activated for you when you're at checkout? It's not calculating for me:IMG_3612.PNG

@RGbrown Glad (but not so glad) to know it's happening to you, too. Yeah- I definitely would feel safer waiting. FYI- to whomever wanted the Becca Lilac Geode, under the activated offers is the link to the eligible products, and the Becca Lilac Geode highlighter is there.🙃

@ClassicallyFabNo, it's not.  But, as long as that offer is activated, I think it will eventually show.  I don't think my extra points ever show until it is shipped.  The ones I spent on Lilac Geode aren't even deducted yet.

However, I did take screen shots just in case.

@ClassicallyFab

It's not calculating for me either. Speculation says ulta will fix it later, but I much prefer seeing the correct points up front...I think I'll hold off purchasing until it's working. 😕

I signed myself in and out (using Chrome btw) and it appeared right away. If switching browsers doesn't work, try signing yourself out and back in! Happy shopping!

Cross posting from the Ulta thread - Platinum Appreciation Day is officially tomorrow! You can combine these deals with any multipliers you have for points galore!!

Ulta 10x day 2017.png

Spoiler
Ulta 10x day 2017 1.pngUlta 10x day 2017 2.pngUlta 10x day 2017 3.pngUlta 10x day 2017 4.pngUlta 10x day 2017 5.pngUlta 10x day 2017 6.pngUlta 10x day 2017 7.pngUlta 10x day 2017 8.pngUlta 10x day 2017 9.pngUlta 10x day 2017 10.pngUlta 10x day 2017 11.pngUlta 10x day 2017 12.pngUlta 10x day 2017 13.pngUlta 10x day 2017 14.png

Platinum folks, the math works out like this: $196 purchase gets you $125 worth of points, or roughly 63% back to spend on freebies. And if you save those points until the next 20% coupon, that $125 in points stretches to $160ish in freebies, or 82% of your initial $196 outlay.

Yes, there is money up front needed, but it is a smoking return on your cash. Sephora recently gave out $50 gcs for 2000pts (which required a bare minimum of $500 spending for rouges during the 4x event...so at most 10% back 🙄 )...this beats that by miles and miles and miles!

So this includes the new Becca Lilac Geode?

@myumew  Lilac Geode is a Perfector, and it's still available as of right now, so I would say yes.  It wasn't included with the other perfectors yet, but it may be because it's new. 

Looks like it could @myumew! 😃

Will there be discounts or just points galore?

@Maria88 Just points, unfortunately 😞

Cult Beauty has several palettes at 15% off.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

There's a good selection of beauty products on sale/discount at YesStyle. Or maybe if you're just interested in trying out Korean & Japanese products.

I haven't purchase from this website in 7 years? But I'm pretty sure the shipping got better, right?

FYI - there's a countdown on the homepage, but I believe there's 24 hours left

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 3.07.21 PM.png

I was eyeing their Japanese sunscreen since it's hard to get your hands on it in the states. Also, I stumble on the Sailor Moon items 😧

Just make sure all the items you are ordering are in stock; you will get those orders in a week or two. I've ordered items before that say they take 7-14 days to ship, and while most of them take the full 14 business days, some of them have taken up to 20 business days. Then combined with the slow airmail from China, it took almost two month for those orders to come. Your whole order will not ship until those particular items come in stock.

There are some really good deals on yesstyle though such as the touch in sol metallist eyeshadows for $11 each or the laneige lip mask in four different flavors for around $13 each, both much cheaper than Sephora.

ALSO as a note, don't bother too much with the discount countdowns. Once one promo expires, another one, sometimes even better, always immediately replaces it.

Thanks for all the info regarding shipping and sales @Tofu 

OMG Sailor Moon!!! Why isn't THAT on sale? lol =,(

Neiman Marcus gift card promotion. Ends on the 22nd.

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 12.15.52 PM.png

Anyone into coffee, tea, or tumbler bottles?

- Starbucks has up to 50% off selected items including Bialetti moka pots, Bodum french presses, cold brew systems, Krups tea infuser/boiler, etc. Use code EGIFT15 to get a $15 gift card for purchases over $60. 

-Teavana has 30-75% off select tea and teaware including cast iron teapots, S'well bottles, etc. @blackkitty2014 posted some additional codes below. 🙂

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 12.22.42 PM.png

I used B1G1 gift cards that I amassed during previous Starbucks Visa promotions so I ended up only spending $25 and got enough points for a free drink. 🙂 

Too Faced sale reminder. Ends on the 21st.

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 12.52.40 PM.png

@jisub89 I looked at the sale section again (I bought some cheap tea last week during the sale) but I dont see any of those items on sale? Did you find them there or is the price just discounted on their normal page?

15,191 Replies
testing