Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

All of the Lorac Pirates of the Caribbean collection is on sale at Kohls --

the cheek palette is $18, the eyeshadow palette is $31.20, and the lipstick/gloss duos are $15.60. So far they are all in stock. The sale prices weren't showing up for me at first until I added things to my cart, but I think the right prices are showing up now.

To repeat what I said the other day, though, about their cosmetics shipping -- I've had several things arrive broken in the past and I had to return them in store. They don't offer free return shipping...

I was thinking though and one thing I never tried with them was to see if they pay for return shipping when an item arrives broken, as in, when it's their fault it's not right. It would be worth checking into I guess. Maybe they only refund shipping a customer paid if an item arrives broken, but still won't pay to ship it back.

Free shipping threshold is $75, but if you order in store at one of the kiosks, it is always free shipping.

TORONTO, CANADA - Just saw this on Facebook 😊

(Cost redeemable for products)

IMG_6793.JPG

Not beauty, but shoes! DSW - today only get 25% off your purchase (there are a few brand exclusions)

Online only with code SURPRISE25

Hautelook!

Hautelook!

MISSHAUSIMG_4113.PNG

Cult Beauty Goody Bag - Get £300 worth of free products when you spend £150* - Do not forget Top Cashback UK. If you need a referral here is mine below:

Spoiler

170524_goodybag_landingpage_september17-0073e.jpg

@Ispend2much6 Maybe it was me! The £150 spend calculates off the list price that includes UK sales tax. However, if you're shipping overseas, the UK sales tax is removed, so the actual price in your basket is lower (example: Farmacy Skin Dew lists as £38.00, but shows up as £31.67 in my basket). You need to be logged in and set your shipping address to a non-EU location, but my final spend was only £126.67 and the Goody Bag still tacked on!

Remember to use a CC that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees, and for your reference, today's GBP/USD exchange rate is hovering around 1.304. Happy Shopping!

@MissPuff  Well that is good news; thanks!

Someone on another thread did the math and she spent $167 USD to get the bag.

That's exactly what my spend was via PayPal! I ended up paying with credit card and it dropped to $166 (I'll take that dollar, thank you 😂)

I grabbed a couple Charlotte Tilbury items in my last Cult order and as a result, this order was *entirely* CT. Her stuff is amazing!

Off topic @veronika23 but OMG this is the first time I've seen someone with a different status than "rookie"...many congrats!!!!

Ooo, on point @Glitternoodle! Congrats @veronika23. I imagine there are few here that post more often. 

Thanks @Glitternoodle @ClassicallyFab  they seem to have changed for a few people. Either more bars in rookie or a new title 🙂

@veronika23,

Congratulations on your Rank change!  Much deserved!  I like the sound of Rising Star!  At least it sounds more positive than Rookie! (Personal opinion.) It's encouraging that there is finally some movement. Your Star should rise quickly!  😉

Thanks @tsavorite :). Yes nice to see movement!!!

This is an awesome bag.

STILA DirectIMG_0181.JPG

Milk Makeup direct: IMG_4109.PNG

New GWPs on Birchbox's website. Lots of fun things

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 11.04.43 AM.png

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Emails are out.