Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I have three spots available for Loccitane free gift, PM me if you interested

If you still have L'Occitane gifts available, I'm in!

@pastorprincess yes still have a spot pm me

Armani direct: 20% off sitewide with code "armani20."  Purchases of $150+ will also receive a free Ecstasy Lacquer Liquid Lipstick in shade 204, Night Shadow, which is a dark brown.

Bliss Direct- 3 Body Butters (6.7 oz.) for $30; regularly $29 each.

3 body butters for $30, one week only!

Anonymous Insider

thank you!! here i go shop those deals!!

thank you!! here i go shop those deals!!

Thanks, just ordered mine!

Ladies, I have all three spots available for L`OCCITANE free gift. If you want - PM me your name, last name and e-mail address. 

Anonymous Insider

Carol Edwards at extremefaith1@att.net New to Sephora, no...

Carol Edwards at extremefaith1@att.net New to Sephora, not sure what your talking about but sign me up💋

mj chung

myung@mail.com

thank you!

Macy's:

ABH Glow Kit is 1/2 price, and Lancôme Cushion is B1G1 free. Free deluxe sample of Dermablwnd powder with any foundation purchase, plus free Smashbox deluxe primer sample with any foundation purchase. Free mystery gift on $50 beauty purchase.

Foreo is 25% off.

Does anyone get Macy's mystery gift with $50 beauty purchase? Mine hasn't arrived but its order status is 'delivered' so I'm about to call CS. But I start wondering if the gift is like a cheap tote bag or very girly watch etc. Because I already received them from previous event and I really don't like them.  so if the mystery gift from this event is the same, I'll just forget about it.

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ooh what a good deal

@ClassicallyFab If you subscribe to the Macy's Sub Box, you can use the 5.00 off beauty purchase coupon that comes with it too. And of course, don't forget Ebates  🙂

Thanks @NancieNano! Hadn't thought of that. I DO subscribe to the Macy's beauty box. Brilliant!

The Lancome Teint Idole Cushion Foundation is very pretty.

Just saw on the Deals & Steals segment on Good Morning America — LOTS of good stuff for 50% off! They have BeautyBlender, Cover FX and Dr Perricone as well as a couple of other brands. You have to go through the GMA website to order and shipping is included on most of the brands. Also, the brands are donating to Harvey Hurricane relief, so.... 

@jozkid Thanks for posting this!! I think I may have to stock up on my beautyblenders and get that 5 pack. I normally use the solid cleanser (which happens to be on sale at Sephora) but I may get a couple of the liquid ones as well. It is way too hard to pass up 50% off deals.

@Ispend2much6 Madison Reed is a part of this. 🙃👍🏻

@ClassicallyFab  What a great memory you have!  Thank you!  And, Ulta has their 5x point multiplier that works for this brand too.

@jozkid, you beat me to posting this. BTW I received a sample of the Beauty Blender Liquid cleanser from a friend of a Beauty Blender employee and what a huge difference it made in cleaning my Beauty Blender. I am curious about the Wonderbrow.

15,192 Replies
testing