Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

MAC DirectIMG_0322.PNG

Not a deal per se, but another awesome gesture from a company looking to provide some assistance after the hurricanes. Purcosmetics dot comScreenshot_20170913-213221.png

My local TJ Maxx was amazing tonight! I went to one in a nice (pretentious lol) neighborhood. 

IMG_1705.JPG

IMG_1706.JPG

IMG_1707.JPG

I had this in my Loves List & now it says it can't be shipped to the US. I can't believe I found it!I had this in my Loves List & now it says it can't be shipped to the US. I can't believe I found it!

IMG_1710.JPG

IMG_1711.JPG

Tons of Kevyn Aucoin...cream blush, lip gloss, lipstick, single eyeshadow, and eyeshadow paletteTons of Kevyn Aucoin...cream blush, lip gloss, lipstick, single eyeshadow, and eyeshadow palette

IMG_1713.JPG

Wow, that's pretty glorious. The ones around me never look that organized, much less having that many awesome products.

What! This is like hitting a goldmine.  Aside from it looking neat that's a nice variety of good product.

I live vicariously through everyone else's photos of their TJ Maxx/Marshalls findings. All the ones I've been to had literally nothing. LOL

I've spotted similar offerings at my local store.  Haven't seen any Armani or Givenchy makeup, but I have definitely seen Kevyn Aucoin and Marc Jacobs being stocked fairly often.

Also found these today and couldn't help but purchase them:

-Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick in 323 Spicy Girl (orig. $37 at Sephora; $19.99 at TJMAXX)

-Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lipstick in 042 Fire Bow (orig. $32 at Nordstrom; $19.99 at TJMAXX)

-Cle de Peau Extra Rich Lipstick in R2 (orig. $60 according to blog Temptalia; $24.99 at TJMAXX)

Thinking of returning the Cle de Peau, though.  The color is beautiful, and the product is in perfect condition, but seems to be an old discontinued product; the few reviews that I could find are dated to 2010!

Sept 2017 TJMAXX Finds.jpg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Im going to mine tomorrow! I hope we have that kind of stuff!!

Birchbox Customer Appreciation Day tomorrow! 9/14. I wonder what the discounts are hmmm

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 1.42.39 PM.png

If you're an Ace (which never seems to end, even if you quite the box a year ago), you still get free shipping, no minimum, and 100 points (or $10) off anything, no minimum. I got a Smith & Cult lipstick for $10 (I had points left over from the last round, so that was added to the $10.) Just sign into your account and the 100 points ($10) will show up when you go to check out. Oh, and FWIW, a 15 percent off $30 min. code that might still work is FIRST15. 🙂

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

It's live now!

@mella900  I'm wondering also.  Maybe it's a good idea to get a cart ready. 🙂

Cosmetic Company Store/Outet - extra discount continues - Sept 14-17 (exclusions apply, like Tom Ford)

CCO Sept 14-17.jpg

@TraceyEBDo you know if they did 50% off over labor day?  I saw they did 50% off over memorial day.  I'm waiting for them to do another 50% off sale.

Hi Carin, I don't believe they did 50% off the entire store on Labor Day. They did an extra 30% off & 50% off clearance. This sale has been going on & off for a few weekends now. I would give your local CCO a call to ensure the sale is what you are expecting. They may still have an area for clearance at 50% off. I've never seen CCO have as many sales as they have been having lately.

Not really a deal per se, but Lorac's Mega Pro 4 is here. I have the first one and 2, but I didn't pick up 3 and I'll likely pass on this one because pastels just aren't my thing, but for those who are mermaids and unicorns I think these colors would look awesome!IMG_3486.PNG

LAURA GELLER

unnamed (1).gif

GLAMGLOW

Screenshot 2017-09-13 at 1.11.57 PM.png

OMOROVICZA 

YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONCEALER  Mineral Touch, a creamy, long-lasting concealer that’s perfect for on-the-go touch ups during fashion week – and it's all yours with orders over $200*. Simply use the code IVORY or BEIGE at checkout to receive your desired shade.  Happy concealing.YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONCEALER Mineral Touch, a creamy, long-lasting concealer that’s perfect for on-the-go touch ups during fashion week – and it's all yours with orders over $200*. Simply use the code IVORY or BEIGE at checkout to receive your desired shade. Happy concealing.

Sigma direct. Just type 'trial' in their search bar. Shipping is $4.95.IMG_4578.PNG

Out of Stock 😞

15,191 Replies
testing