Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Direct from Urban Decay: 2AAB2644-44F9-4EAE-9A9D-F69235D894DC.jpeg

Gah, I am a little peeved about this. I've got a $20 reward I've been saving for a sale or decent promo, but I can't seem to use this code with the reward. I know I've stacked rewards and codes before...not liking this change! 😢

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Yeah the new change doesn't allow you to stack. I wanted to stack my reward with my birthday gift and I couldn't even do that 😕

I was at Nordstrom Rack and saw the Urban Decay Electric palettes for $24 and a few Too Faced Palette. I believe the Too Faced Peanut butter and honey was $12 and the cat eye palette was also $12. And they now carry a few Mac products as well.

I think i might go back for the Electric palette...

I saw urban decay electric palette, urban decay singles (bust, gunmetal, divebar, suspect), bare minerals wish list palette, bare minerals LE foundation, too faced cat eyes palette at my store. Haven't seen the too faced peanut butter and honey yet.

Thanks for the heads up! I was looking at the electric palette too. That or some sugarpill singles! Hmm...

@lisainprogress: I'm loving the new offerings at Nordstrom Rack's beauty department as well! I've spotted several rounds of Burberry Beauty (nail polishes, eye liners, shadow singles) and YSL Beauty (LE Touche Eclat, LE Babydoll Lip and Cheek tint). The prices for the high-end brands weren't terribly tempting -- around 30% off or so -- but definitely a step in a great direction!

I agree! I was pleasantly surprised to see Burberry. I saw YSL lip and cheek tints a few months ago.

L'OCCITANE 

(Direct)

IMG_0787.JPG

this thread finally shows up on the main page again!!!!

hope its helpful

hope its helpful

Re: hope its helpful

Pardon me for asking but what company is the $10 off $30 coupon code for?

yes it is for bath and body works

yes it is for bath and body works

Re: hope its helpful

Pretty sure it's for Bath and body works @teufel

sold out now.

sold out now.

sigma.JPG

The Body Shop (direct)Offer valid Oct. 4-10, 2017Offer valid Oct. 4-10, 2017

Their Raspberry body butter is ahhh-MAZING!

Anyone here know any good deals for flat irons? My GHD kicked the bucket recently, and I'm apprehensive spending $250 on something that only lasted me a year of 3x/weekly use. 😞 I'm actually sad that I didn't keep the receipt, at least I could have filed a warranty claim. C'est la vie!

@jominguez Hautelook always has T3's on sale so I would wait for one of those events if you're looking for T3 (highly recommend).

Ulta recently sent out a 20% off one item coupon, maybe use that and get what you like?

15,192 Replies
testing